As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Peachtree Woodworking #ad
Newer Craftsman/Rigid Table Saw Zero Clearance Insert After 1988 by Peachtree Woodworking PW953 #adPeachtree Woodworking #ad
- The insert is blank so you can custom fit the blade slot by passing your blade through it. 14" x 3 3/4" x 3/16". Helps to prevent tear-out plus close the large factory gap. Fits most 1988 and newer 10" belt drive models, ridgid TS-2412, TS-2424 & TS-2400 .
2. BIG HORN #ad
Craftsman Style, Big Horn 18414 Table Saw Insert #adBIG HORN #ad
- Comes with fitting nubs, leveling screws with allen key, and rear stabilizing pin. Eliminate spaces between blade and saw insert where small pieces fall through and provides added support for your work.
Fits craftsman 10-inch belt drive saws with 3-3/4-inch by 14-Inch opening most models 113. 29800 thru 113. 90650 . A must for working with veneers and melamine. Excellent with dado blades.
|Brand||BIG HORN #ad|
|Manufacturer||Big Horn #ad|
3. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Phenolic Zero Clearance Insert for Delta Uni-Saw Contractor | Large Grizzly and Other Table Saws with a 13-3/8” x 3-3/4” x 1/2” Throat Plate Opening #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- The opening is more like a custom slot cut to the exact width of your table saw blade. The insert also features a top and a side Snug Fit Screw for a tight fit to you saw with no movement! Measure your factory insert and compare size before you order. The reason you would use zero clearance inserts with dado blades is to reduce the amount of tear out the dado blade set produces.
Zero clearances help minimize this situation from happening since there is no gap between the blade and the zero clearance opening. This zero clearance insert is made from a high density phenolic material that was chosen for its ability to stand up to everyday workshop use.
Zero clearance inserts are table saw specific. Insert colors may vary from images shown. If you own a table saw, then you probably have had smaller pieces of wood get caught between the saw blade and the factory supplied throat plate opening. We recommend that you use separate zero clearance inserts for dado blades since the gap for dados will be much wider than standard width table saw blades.
Since every table saw brand and manufacturer is different, width and thickness of your table saw insert or opening and compare it to the size we list. Also be aware of the shape of your current insert of whether its round, we recommend that you measure the exact length, square ends or if there are any indents or protruding notches. Without a zero clearance, the wood has no support by the blade to prevent the wood from tearing out. Another great reason to use a zero clearance insert is to help reduce that pesky and irritating tear out you always tend to get on your cuts.
4. Peachtree Woodworking #ad
Older Sears Craftsman Table Saw Zero Clearance Insert Before 1988 by Peachtree Woodworking PW954 #adPeachtree Woodworking #ad
- Note: measure your factory insert to ensure proper fit. Alway be sure to measure your insert and compare it to the size listed below before ordering.
10" pre 1988 belt dive. Helps to prevent tear-out plus close the large factory gap. 14 3/8" x 3 3/4" x 3/16". The insert is blank so you can custom fit the blade slot by passing your blade through it.
5. Leecraft #ad
Craftsman 21833 Table Saw Zero-Clearance Insert CR-4 #adLeecraft #ad
- Precision machined from melamine faced high density phenolic laminate. 15-1/8" x 4" x 1/8" thick with pre-milled blade, dado and riving knife slot. Fits craftsman 21833, dayton 4kxd1, grizzly g0715p, Masterforce 240-0036 table saws. Installation instructions included. Leecraft model number CR-4.
6. Fulton Woodworking #ad
Fulton Woodworking PW952 Vintage Sears Craftsman Phenolic Zero Clearance Table Saw Insert #adFulton Woodworking #ad
- Please check the length, Width and Thickness of your insert before ordering. The vintage craftsman insert is blank so you can custom fit the blade slot by passing your blade through it.
14 3/8" x 3 3/4" x 3/32" thick. Helps to prevent tear out made from high-density phenolic laminate with a bonded-melamine surface. Includes side and end adjustment screws; pre-cut blade bottom pocket.
7. Peachtree Woodworking #ad
NEW SEARS CRAFTSMAN HYBRID TABLE SAW ZERO CLEARANCE INSERT by Peachtree Woodworking PW 946 #adPeachtree Woodworking #ad
- 13 11/32" x 3 3/4" - made of UHMW. Models 22104 - 22114 - 22124. The insert is blank so you can custom fit the blade slot by passing your blade through it. Helps to prevent tear-out plus close the large factory gap.
8. Peachtree Woodworking #ad
Sears 9-10" Flat End Zero Clearance Table Saw Insert by Peachtree Woodworking PW951 #adPeachtree Woodworking #ad
- The insert is blank so you can custom fit the blade slot by passing your blade through it. 12" x 3 3/4". Helps to prevent tear-out plus close the large factory gap.
9. Leecraft #ad
Leecraft CR-3 Sears Vintage 10-Inch Belt-drive Zero Clearance Table Saw Insert #adLeecraft #ad
- Greatly reduced chip-out and splintering. Supports work right up to the blade. Elimantes dangerous gap around blade where thin off-cuts can get wedged.