As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Slotted Platform and Tool Rest, Skews, Gouges, Bowl Gouges, Chisels, Pro Grind Sharpening System For Lathe Turning Tools, Spindle Gouges and More. Includes the Multi-Grind Jig for Gouges #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- The multi-grind jig is designed to be used with the included Multi-Grind arm on the PRO GRIND Sharpening System and will accept tools up to 1. 125” in diameter. The pro grind sharpening system also comes with a number of setup jigs and accessories to help in the setup process to sharpen your tools to the proper and repeatable angles.
The pro grind tool rest bar attachment offers you the best possible way to achieve a precise edge to your bevels without taking of too much material off of your tool. Sharpen chisels, wood turning scrapers, spindle gouges, block plane irons and more with the pro grind sharpening system! with 3 primary methods of sharpening, carving tools, bowl gouges, gouges, parting tools, you’ll be able to precisely hone each tool to your exacting specifications regardless of the tool you are sharpening.
From the built-in projection gauge on the multi-grind arm to the Magnetic Micro Bevel setup block you’ll be able to achieve consistent repeatable angles and produce excellent results each and every time you use the PRO GRIND Sharpening Jig system.
The platform has a slot milled horizontally through it so it can accept the included tool holder. Not only will it correctly shape your tools, you will also be able to repeat the process to produce consistent results every time. After all, so why would you want to take off to much at a time? The Tool Rest Bar is ideal for sharpening curved, we need our tools to last a long time, even bevel edges that are typically used on spindle and roughing gouges. The tool holder is designed to keep your tools at the correct angle while being able to slide side to side during the sharpening process.
2. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Thin Rip Jig Table Saw Jig for Making Repetitive Narrow Strip Cuts on Table Saws • Also Works with Router Tables and Band Saws #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- The body is made from a solid piece of aluminum and is adjustable inward and outward from your fence depending on the width of your stock. Making repetitive cuts on your table saw is a pretty straight forward process. Once set, easy to grip star shaped knob. In certain cases, when working with larger or longer stock on table saws or router tables, we recommend using two thin rip jigs behind the blade or cutter for extra stability when feeding your stock through.
The thin rip jig acts kind of like a third hand behind the blade or cutter. Making your thin rip cuts in this fashion allows you to cut wider boards down without getting your fingers in harms way by keep them away from the blade or cutter.
The thin rip works much like a feather except that it doesn’t exert spring like pressure against the board. The jig fits directly into most any standard 3/8” x 3/4” miter slot. Lock the fence. What if you need a series of narrow cuts that are about an 2 inches or less in width? Doing this can get tricky since you cant get your hands safely between the blade and the fence.
The free rotating bearing is made from high quality materials for extended workshop use. The thin rip jig has a roller guide bearing on the tip to make feeding your stock through an easy and smooth moving process. After your first cut, secure the thin rip jig simply by rotating the large, reset your stock behind the blade and slide the fence over so your stock piece is touching the guide roller on the Thin Rip Jig.
3. Massca #ad
Stop Collar & Face Clamp, Massca Aluminum Pocket Hole Jig System Set -M1 Bundle – Adjustable & Easy to Use Joinery Woodworking Tool w/Drill Bit, Square Driver, Hex Key Screws #adMassca #ad
- Adjustable depth setting – each pocket hole jig kit features an easy drill depth knob to let quickly adjust to the thickness of the wood to avoid damage, splinters, or splits.
Advanced hole precision – create perfect woodworking holes, repair wood joints, and accurately pre-drill pilot holes at the right angle before connecting wood boards. Dust spout connector – easily capture loose debris, particles, and saw dust while creating your jig pocket hole to reduce allergens in the air for dust free drilling.
Extra carpentry accessories – we’ve added a hex key, make a few choice jig holes, set of screws and drill bit to help set the right depth, stop collar, and start creating DIY projects. Heavy-duty aluminum body – the massca pocket hole jig set uses a well-balanced aluminum frame to ensure a reliable woodworking support base in shops or garages.
4. Massca #ad
Massca Aluminum Pocket Hole Jig System Pro M2 Adjustable & Easy to Use Joinery Woodworking Tool For DIY Carpentry Projects #adMassca #ad
- Dust spout connector & t-track slot – easily capture loose debris, particles, and sawdust while creating your pocket holes with our dust port system to reduce allergens in the air for dust-free drilling.
Extra carpentry accessories – we’ve added a hex key, stop collar, set of screws, establishing Bars, drill bit to help set the right depth, for easier work with longboards, make a few choice jig holes, and start creating DIY projects.
Our pro pocket hole Jig System also features a T-track slot. Advanced hole precision – create perfect woodworking holes, repair wood joints, and accurately pre-drill pilot holes at the right angle before connecting wood boards.
Heavy-duty aluminum body – the massca pocket hole jig set uses a well-balanced aluminum frame to ensure a reliable woodworking support base in shops or garages. Adjustable depth setting – each pocket hole jig kit features an easy drill depth knob to let quickly adjust to the thickness of the wood to avoid damage, splinters, or splits.
5. Dahoo #ad
Wood Drilling Dowelling Guide for Installation of Handles Knobs on Doors and Drawer, Cabinet Hardware Jig Tool, Adjustable Punch Locator Drill Template Guide #adDahoo #ad
- Is your ideal hardware woodworking tool. Premium durability -- our jig is strong enough for even contractors to use it thousands of times. Portable size -- punch locator drill guide can be split into small parts for easy to carry with taking a small space.
Prime quality drill guide -- made with high-quality stainless steel, aluminum, and ABS Plastic. Come with a storage bag. High corrosion resistance/High strength and hardness/High precision.
Easy to use and save your time -- cabinet hardware jig makes set up simple and quick. 24 hours after-sales customers service, please contact us for any questions. Versatile cabinet hardware jig -- works on virtually any cabinet door stile and rails including shaker doors & recessed drawer fronts.
Perfect for all construction worker, professionals, and cabinet makers. The quick-release drill guide block makes set up simple, pulls, and easy to setup for any length, set it up once and use it repeatedly -This template jig lets you measure out perfect hole positions for cabinet handles, and knobs.
6. KREG #ad
Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 720PRO with the KHC3 Face Frame Clamp KHCRA Right Angle Clamp and the SK04 Starter Pocket Hole Screw Kit #adKREG #ad
- Included with the 720pro: kreg docking station material support wings with a repeatable stop, more material support, the wings fold up and stow away easily when you’re done. These premium additions transform your jig into the ultimate pocket-hole workstation when you need more storage, while material support wings add support when drilling into large pieces.
This bundle includes the kreg 720pro pocket hole jig the khc3 3 inch Face Frame Clamp the KHCRA Right Angle Clamp and the popular SK04 Pocket Hole screw starter kit. One-motion clamping with automaxx clamps your material in place, and it automatically adjusts to the exact thickness of your material GripMaxx anti-slip holds the project piece securely so you never have to worry about shifting while you drill pocket holes.
The pocket-hole jig 720pro is the most advanced jig yet from kreg with features make project building incredibly efficient. Use the pocket-hole jig Clamp to secure the jig to your workstation, and more stability.
The pocket-hole screw starter kit includes the most-commonly used kreg Screws, through 2 1/2" Blue-Kote screws for building bigger projects outdoors--all housed in a durable, from 1" Pan-Head screws for building with 1/2"-thick material, divided case. With the pocket-hole jig 720pro, you get the kreg docking Station material support wings with a repeatable stop, 160 kreg pocket-hole screws, a pocket-Hole Jig Clamp, and a free project plan so you can start building right away. Best of all, as well as a Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp.
|Manufacturer||Kreg Tools #ad|
|Part Number||KPHJ720PRO-KHC3 -KHCRA-SK04|
7. MICROJIG #ad
TJ-5000 MicroJig Tapering Jig for Table Saw, and Band Saws for Woodworking Works with GRR-RIPPER, Router Table, MICROJIG #adMICROJIG #ad
- Precision taper cuts as accurate as 1/8 of a degree. Cut up to 8-sided tapered legs together with the GRR-RIPPER 3D Push block.
Full instructional DVD and bonus project plans included. Two independent Memory Locks keeps angles for repeat taper cuts. Infinite taper adjustments between 0 and 10 degrees.
|Manufacturer||MICROJIG, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||Extended 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty from Authorized Dealers Only|
8. Rockler #ad
Power Tool Accessory Jigs Makes Tapered Cuts Fast, Wood Cutting Jig is Perfect for Chair Legs, Rockler Taper Jig / Straight Line Jig, Hardware Jig Includes 36” Miter Bar – Table Saw Accessories #adRockler #ad
- Easy to setup: in tapering mode, these woodworking tools and accessories are intended for use in the miter slot to the right of the blade. With the miter bar removed, easily, this wood working jig also doubles as a stable, straight-line ripping jig.
Multipurpose drill jig for angled holes: with a simple indexed angle setting system, and more precise. Where to work? these wood working tools works with table saws on which the left edge of the right miter slot is 3-3/4” to 4-3/8” from the blade or 5” to 5-5/8” from the blade.
Our jig tools are perfect for chair legs, easy, table legs, the table saw jig makes tapered cuts fast, heavy-duty hold-down clamps, and a smooth sliding design, and more. Easy to fit: this straight-line hole jig fits snug in any standard 3/8" x 3/4" miter slot and features a large, ergonomic handle for smooth push-action performance throughout the cut.
Rockler’s taper & straight line jig: the taper drill jig allows you to make tapered cuts quickly, and accurately at your table saw. The guidance booklet in our jig table saw is available so you can make it your very own. On many saws, your initial cut will remove a narrow piece of the tablesaw jig’s base to create zero-clearance support.
9. General Tools #ad
12" Template Kit for Furniture & Wood Cabinet Making, General Tools Woodworking Dovetail Jig #adGeneral Tools #ad
- Dovetail jigs for woodworking: complete a professional carpentry fixture with our professional-quality saw. We encourage artisans and DIYers to use our machinery to work smarter, measure better, and repair productively. Joint box: our set includes 1 dovetail joiner tool and a single 14-degree, 1/2" dovetail router bit for use with a hand table or table router.
It has various applications like repairing, making it a handy and necessary tool to own among your other hand and power accessories.
Wood marker: professionals and novices can make half-blind or through dovetail joints, including box joints. You can easily adjust the micro jig interface to create loose or tight joints, and the control knobs promise comfortable and accurate use.
General tools: we're a recognized leader in developing specialized precision tools dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service. Our machine is ideal for indoor and outdoor projects and household repairs. Adjustable dovetail jig: the 1-piece aluminum layout ensures both ends of the dovetail joint match up evenly, and the integrated clamping design accommodates any board width. The user's manual gives beginners and professionals a guide for easy operation when using the parts.
|Brand||General Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||General Tools #ad|