As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KaKUrI #ad
Manual Hand Size Mini Kanna Wood Planer, KAKURI Woodworking Japanese Block Plane 42mm, 1.6 × 5.9 ×2.1 inches 41931 #adKaKUrI #ad
- Top quality japanese tool: only japanese high-grade materials are used. The plane blade is razor-sharp and durable, it is possible to restore the sharpness by sharpening the blade with a whetstone. Ideal for chamfering corner of the wood.
Product specifications: made in japan / Body: Oak wood / blade: Japanese high carbon steel / Size: 2.2×5. 9×1. 6 inches. The length of the blade is adjustable by hitting with a hammer. Because it is used by pulling instead of pushing, it is easy to apply force evenly, and accurate and efficient straight carpentry work is possible.
Easy to handle mini size: a small handy size wood planer. Japanese wooden pull plane kanna: ideal japanese type woodworking hand planer for surface finishing of wood.
You can make smooth chamfers by polishing the wood with this handtool. Angled shave is possible. Because it can be operated with one hand, it is also useful for precision work. All kakuri brand products are manufactured in Japan and handcrafted by Japanese craftsmen. Official english instruction: kakuri official english instruction is included. Fine adjustment of the blade is necessary when using a Japanese plane.
2. KNIFEPLANET #ad
Premium Knife Sharpening Stone Set – 400/1000 and 3000/8000-Grit Professional, Bamboo Base, Safe Knife Sharpener Set – Whetstone Set Includes Flattening Stone, and 2 Nonslip Rubber Bases #adKNIFEPLANET #ad
- 2 stones, sharpening the edge of the blade. That’s why we include 2 nonslip rubber bases and a bamboo stone holder in every knife-sharpening kit. No slips, no accidents – your safety while sharpening knives is of the utmost importance. Keep your sharpening stones flawlessly flat and ready to use in just minutes with KnifePlanet’s flattening stone! Bonus gift – learn proper knife-sharpening techniques with a FREE gift from KnifePlanet! Each sharpening stone set comes with a bonus link with instrumental articles and videos that help you develop this important skill.
Stay razor sharp – dull knives are the bane of every chef’s existence, dicing, making chopping, vegetables, cheese, slicing, and mincing unnecessarily difficult. Cut meat, and bread with ease when you whet your knives with the kitchen knife sharpener set by KnifePlanet! Minimize your risk of hazardous slips with KnifePlanet! Fix a failing stone – over time, your blade sharpener stones naturally grow uneven, making the perfect chop nearly impossible.
Then, 4 grits – sharpen and refine even the bluntest blades with 2 double-sided knife sharpeners! The 400/1000-grit knife stone raises the burr, polish and perfect the knife with the fine 3000/8000-grit stone.
3. SUIZAN #ad
SUIZAN Japanese Pull Saw Hand Saw 9.5 Inch Ryoba Double Edge for Woodworking #adSUIZAN #ad
- It uses high quality Japanese steel, which makes cuts to be sharp. In comparison to “push saws, thus are called “push saws. On the other hand, and the resulting edge is cleaner. Japanese style pull saw: this product is a “pull saw.
What most people are used to are european saws, ” “pull saws” are lighter in weight, which cut materials via pushing, requires less power, Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called “pull saws, ” which is what this product is.
Diversify your woodworking life: no matter you are a master or a beginner in using saws, it gives you brand new experience from using traditional Japanese style saws and enables you to make a wider variety of woodworking products, thus change your life! Japanese steel: all suizan japanese saws are consisted of top quality japanese steel.
Made in japan: all suizan products are manufactured in japan by japanese master craftsmen. With a history of over 100 years in making Japanese hand tools, all of the process gone into making tools were completed in one of Japan’s towns known for their craft making tradition.
|Part Number||Japanese Saw 01|
|Model||Japanese Saw Ryoba(Double Edge)|
4. KaKUrI #ad
KAKURI Wood Chisel Set Professional Japanese Oire Nomi for Woodworking, Carving 1.65 Inches Width Blade White Oak Handle #adKaKUrI #ad
- Official english instruction: KAKURI Official English instruction is included. All kakuri brand products are manufactured in Japan and handcrafted by Japanese craftsmen. Japanese carpentry handtool oire nomi: because it is a sturdy body and blade, has less resistance than normal chisels, powerful woodwork is possible by hitting it with a hammer.
The blade is chamfered, and is a high quality product that can engrave woods smoothly. Easy to finish neatly.
The blade width size: 1. 65". Product specifications: made in Japan / Handle: White oak wood / Blade: Japanese high carbon steel. The chisel blade is razor-sharp and durable, it is possible to restore the sharpness by sharpening the blade with a whetstone.
Authentic pro tool. It can be widely used for various types of woodwork such as architecture, furniture, and DIY. It can be used not only for professional carpenters but also for a home DIY woodworkers. Top quality japanese tool: only japanese high-grade materials are used. Also, the whole wooden handle is heavy duty and excellent wear resistance. Japanese large width chise: ideal japanese type chisel for woodworking.
5. Morakniv #ad
3.0-Inch, Morakniv Craftline Carpentry Chisel with Carbon Steel Blade, Model Number: M-12250 #adMorakniv #ad
- Hard plastic combi-Sheath allows for the connection of a second knife and sheath. Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty. Blade thickness: 012 in 031 cm, total length: 7.
75 in 19. 7 cm, blade Length: 3. 0 in 7. 5 cm, net Weight: 4. 9 oz 139 g. Ergonomic handle of TPE rubber provides optimum grip. Single-side honed, carbon steel chisel-edge blade for carpentry and wood work.
|Manufacturer||Industrial Revolution #ad|
6. Outivity #ad
400,800,1500,3000, Outivity 8 Pack Sharpening Stone Set,Knife Sharpening Stone Kit,Whetstone with Bases,8 Different Grits 240, 6000,8000,10000 For Kitchen Knife,Professional Sharpening System #adOutivity #ad
- Despite being a homophone with wet in most dialects of modern English, whetstones do not need to be lubricated with oil or water, and tools such as chisels, knives, although it is very common to do so. Multipurpose sharpening stone set for examples of items that can be sharpened with our whetstones include scissors, hand scrapers, scythes, razors, and plane blades.
Both artificial stones & natural stones are includedin the whetstone set, you will get 5 grades artificial stones and 3 grades natural stones. Grit sizes & their uses240 grits - removing chips from a damaged blade.
Natural white whetstone, 6000 grits. The geology of japan provided a type of stone which consists of fine silicate particles in a clay matrix. 3000 grits - smoothing a medium edge into a sharp edge for cutting meat. Converting these names to absolute grit size is difficult as the natural stones have no inherent "grit number".
Silicon carbide whetstone, Superfine, 800/1500 Grits. Japanese sharpening stonesthe japanese traditionally used natural sharpening stones lubricated with water. Modern synthetic stones are generally of equal quality to natural stones, and are often considered superior in sharpening performance due to consistency of particle size and control over the properties of the stones. Chromium corundum whetstone, 3000 grits. 6000 grits - further smoothing a sharp edge for cutting fish or vegetables.
7. SUIZAN #ad
SUIZAN Japanese Hand Saw Pull Saw 7 Inch Flush Cut Saw Trim Saw for Woodworking #adSUIZAN #ad
- Japanese steel: all suizan japanese saws are consisted of top quality japanese steel. Diversify your woodworking life: no matter you are a master or a beginner in using saws, it gives you brand new experience from using traditional Japanese style saws and enables you to make a wider variety of woodworking products, thus change your life! Japanese style pull saw: this product is a “pull saw.
What most people are used to are european saws, ” “pull saws” are lighter in weight, requires less power, Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called “pull saws, thus are called “push saws.
On the other hand, ” which is what this product is. Made in japan: all suizan products are manufactured in japan by japanese master craftsmen.
With a history of over 100 years in making japanese hand tools, all of the process gone into making tools were completed in one of Japan’s towns known for their craft making tradition. It uses high quality Japanese steel, which makes cuts to be sharp. In comparison to “push saws, which cut materials via pushing, and the resulting edge is cleaner.
|Part Number||Japanese Saw 04|
|Model||Japanese Saw Kugihiki(Flush Cutting)|
8. Tajima #ad
TAJIMA Snap Line, Semi Permanent Ink-Line with Auto Rewind & Easy-Fill Resevoir, IR101S-0 #adTajima #ad
- Semi-permanent, scuff and smudge-resistant marking line won't wash away. User-serviceable, with instructions and tool to facilitate snap-line replacement. Quick Dry Inks. Included components: Measuring Tool.
9. Swanson Tool Co., Inc #ad
Swanson Tool Co S0101CB Speed Square Layout Tool with Blue Book and Combination Square Value Pack #adSwanson Tool Co., Inc #ad
- Made in usa: the speed square, proudly made in America since 1925. Easy to use: kit is ideal for roofing work, Whether you're new on the job or a Pro. Features: speed square features easy use in place of a try square, saw guide, line scriber, miter square, and protractor.
Value pack: speed square, 6 in. Combination Square, Blue Book. Includes: pocket-size Swanson Blue Book of rafter length and roof construction.