As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. GE #ad
75 Watts, 4/Pack, GE 41032 Incandescent Globe Soft White Bulbs #adGE #ad
- Package weight: 5. 4 oz. Product type: Lab Supply. Country of Origin: United States. Package Quantity: 1.
2. GE #ad
1270-Lumen A19 Light Bulb with Medium Base, 12 Count Pack of 1, GE WEF Soft White, 12-Pack 66249 72-Watt #adGE #ad
- Lasts 09 years based on 3 hours per day usage. Pack of 12 bulbs, 100-watts replacement uses only 72-watts. A19 shape with medium base for use in table lamps and enclosed fixtures.
Estimated yearly energy costs 8. 67 based on 3 hours per day 011 per kWh. 1270 lumens providing fresh, energizing light - 3000K soft white light appearance.
3. GE Lighting #ad
4 Bulbs, GE Lighting 63004 Soft White 53-Watt 75-watt Replacement 890-Lumen A19 Light Bulb with Medium Base #adGE Lighting #ad
- Estimated yearly energy costs $6. 38 based on 3 hours per day $011 per kwh. 75-watt replacement uses only 53-watts. A19 shape with medium base for use in table lamps and enclosed Fixtures. Lasts 09 years based on 3 hours per day usage. 890 lumens providing comfortable, inviting light.
4. EcoSmart #ad
EcoSmart 75-Watt Equivalent R20 Dimmable LED Light Bulb Soft White 3-Pack #adEcoSmart #ad
- Life: 22. 8-years based on 3-hour/day, contains no mercury for worry free disposal and very low maintenance. Light appearance: 2, 700k soft white, fully dimmable with a shadow-free experience, damp locations rated. Damp location rated, ideal for use in recessed cans and track light fixtures, not for use in recessed luminaries.
Brightness: 940-Lumens, 78Lumens per watt. Energy used: 12-watt equivalent to a 50-watt standard incandescent light bulb, using 84% less energy, for an estimated yearly energy cost: $1. 45 based on 3-hours/day, 11/kWh, costs depend on rates and use.
5. GE Lighting #ad
890-Lumen A19 Light Bulb with Medium Base, 8-Pack, GE Lighting 66248 Soft White 53-Watt #adGE Lighting #ad
- 890 lumens providing fresh, energizing light - 2750K soft white light appearance. A19 shape with medium base for use in table lamps and enclosed fixtures.
Estimated yearly energy costs 6. 38 based on 3 hours per day 011 per kWh. Lasts 09 years based on 3 hours per day usage. Pack of 8 bulbs, 75-watts replacement uses only 53-watts.
6. Seaside village #ad
4 Pack, Vintage LED Edison Bulb Dimmable 8W ST64 Led Filament Light Bulb 2700K Soft White 820 Lumen 75-100W Incandescent Equivalent E26 Medium Base Decorative Antique Bright Bulbs for Bathroom Kitchen #adSeaside village #ad
- 2700k soft white & 820 lumensno orangish hue like incandescent bulb, no blue hue like ordinary 5000K bulb. It produces 820 lumens of clear light, bright but not blinding, soft on eyes. Genuinely vintage led light bulbvisible squirrel cage filament, kitchen, bedroom, rustic and modern in bathroom, clear glass cover and shiny E26 metal base make the led filament bulb mix well with many styles like steampunk, powder room and porch.
Care for your eyeshigh color renderingcri:>85, stable light output, no flick or strobe.
Awesome dimming performancethe dimmable led edison bulb is compatible with more than 90% dimmers listed in description below by advanced light source pattern. These vintage led bulbs replace 75W-100W incandescent bulbs by 8W LED.
Save money and worriesup to 90% energy saving, less heat output and extremely long lifeover 20000 hours, used 3 hours per day. Eliminating eyes exhaustion caused by the conventional light bulbs, effectively protecting your family's eyesight. No longer worry about changing the burnt-out in darkness frequently. The edison led light bulb could offer you smooth dimming experience without flicking or humming.
7. Seaside village #ad
Vintage LED Edison Bulb Dimmable 8W Led Filament Light Bulb ST64 840 Lumen 3000K Soft White 75-100 Watt Incandescent Equivalent E26 Medium Base Decorative Antique Lamp for Home Bathroom Bedroom 4 Pack #adSeaside village #ad
- Antique led filament bulb: visible squirrel cage filament and thin clear glass give it a nice attractive retro feel. Super bright bulbs and decent 3000k color temperature: the 3000k soft white is what you want for that perfect balance of warm and cool.
These vintage led bulbs replace 75W-100W incandescent bulbs by 8W LED. It produces 840 lumens of light, bringing you enough brightness for night. Steampunk rustic decoration for vanity light, kitchen, pendant lamp, wall sconce in bathroom, glass light fixture, bedroom, night light, powder room and porch.
Save your money: up to 90% energy saving, less heat output and extremely long lifearound 20000 hours, used 3 hours per day.
Better dimmable capabilities provide you with smooth dimming experience. Advanced dimming pattern: the dimmable LED Edison bulb is compatible with more dimmers listed in description below by improved technics. No flicker or strobe: eliminating eyes exhaustion caused by the conventional light bulbs, effectively protecting your family's eyesight. No longer need to replace the Led vintage light bulb frequently.
|Brand||Seaside village #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seaside village #ad|
8. GE Lighting #ad
12-Pack, 12 Count, GE Lighting 63004 53 75-watt Replacement 790-Lumen A19 Light Bulb with Medium Base, Soft White #adGE Lighting #ad
- These warm light bulbs have 2800 Kelvin color temperature. General purpose white light bulbs: ge light bulbs are the perfect general purpose, white light bulbs that fit table lamps, and bare sockets in kitchens, sconces, bathrooms and workspaces of all sizes.
Save money with incandescent replacement light bulbs: These light bulbs cost $6. 38 per year in energy to operate, using 28% less energy than 75-Watt light bulbs.
Cozy, relaxing white light bulbs: the a19 light bulbs emit a warm, soft white light. These ge light bulbs will not disappoint. Light bulbs lasting 09 years: these light bulbs are rated to last 09 years based on 3 hours of daily use. 75-watt replacement light bulbs: these energy saving light bulbs replace traditional 75-Watt light bulbs while only using 53-Watts 890 lumens.
9. Amazon Basics #ad
A19 LED Light Bulb | 6-Pack, Dimmable, Amazon Basics 75W Equivalent, 10,000 Hour Lifetime, Soft White #adAmazon Basics #ad
- With a correlated color temperature of 2700 Kelvin, the bulb provides a soft white light, creating a comfortable atmosphere for any room. With a life of 10, 000 hours, the bulb will last over 9 years based on 3 hours of use each day.
Provides 1100 lumens of light immediately, with no waiting time to warm up to full brightness - ideal for areas where bright light is desired. Its incandescent equivalent based on 3 hours/day, may vary depending on rates and use.
Not eligible for shipments to California. This bulb costs only $1. 45 per year to operate based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh making it an economical alternative to incandescent bulbs. This led light bulb uses only 12 watts of energy, 11 cents/kWh, saving up to $69. 30 over the life of the bulb vs.
|Brand||Amazon Basics #ad|
|Manufacturer||Amazon Basics #ad|