As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Leviton #ad
Single Pole, White, Leviton IPHS5-1LW Decora In-Wall Humidity Sensor & Fan Control , 3A #adLeviton #ad
- 600w incandescent, 400va magnetic low Voltage/Flourescent, 150w led/cfl, 1/6th HP 3-Amp fan. Sensor uses microprocessor and digital sensing technology to continuously monitor and manage humidity levels in a room.
Automatically detects excess humidity in a room and activates the ventilation fan to lessen condensation which helps reduce mold and mildew.
600w incandescent, 4 amp inductive/ballast, 150W LED/CFL, 1/6th HP Motor. Fits in a standard wall box and requires a neutral for operation. Replaces a single pole switch for control of ventilation fan or a fan/light combination. 600w incandescent, 400va magnetic low voltage/flourescent, 150W LED/CFL, 1/6th HP 3-Amp fan.
2. TOPGREENER #ad
UL Listed, TDHOS5, Adjustable Timing, NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED, Bathroom Fan & Light Control, Infrared PIR Motion & Air Moisture Detection, White, TOPGREENER Dual Tech Humidity Sensor Switch #adTOPGREENER #ad
- Humidity sensor switch features simple controls and operates in two modes: Occupancy Mode auto on/off lights, auto on/off fan, and Vacancy Mode manual on/ auto off lights, auto on/off fan. Humidity control switch turns fan oN automatically when humidity exceeds preset level and turns it OFF as it drops to normal to eliminate excess humidity, mildew and mold.
Neutral wire required; 4 time delay settings from 15 sec to 30 min; 3 adjustable humidity levels; 120vac, 3A fan/motors, 150W CFL/LED; Up to 600 sq.
Ft coverage, 500w incandescent/halogen, 180 degree field of view; Wall plate sold separately. Two single pole relays to control bathroom light and fan separately; Compatible with LED light bulbs; Energy savings of up to 40% with motion sensing control; Complies with CA Title 24.
Dual technology of passive infrared PIR motion sensor switch and humidity sensor switch for fan. Dual-tech in-wall humidity control switch that controls both bathroom fan and light simultaneously. Adjustable time delay and humidity level. Automate light and exhaust fan control to keep you hands-free.
|Manufacturer||Top Greener Inc #ad|
3. Ortis #ad
Humidity Sensor Switch, Air Moisture Detection, 120V/220V, Ortis In-wall Bathroom Fan Automated Control Switch, White, Neutral Wire Required #adOrtis #ad
- Easy to see: our in-wall humidity sensor & fan control uses LCD screen, displays real-time humidity value. It is easy for you to view and manage the humidity level of the bathroom. When set to manual mode, it can automatically detects the humidity in the room and turns on the bathroom fans, press ''M '' button, you can turn on the fan; Press ''M '' button again, the fan can be turned off or run 30-180s to automatically turn off.
And will return to automatic mode when the time arrives, make your life more healthier and easier. No disturb at night: are you still worried about that the loud exhaust fans at night will cause you to have trouble sleeping? Our wall humidity sensor switch for bathroom fan can manually set the time off fan operation at night about 4-16h, you no longer need to manually set, enough time to ensure you a good night's sleep.
Auto/manual mode: when set to automatic mode, it will automatically stop when the moisture value you set is reached.
Support 110/220V, laundry rooms, etc. The humidifying function can be used in your bedroom, neutral wire is required. When in non-operating mode, living room, pantry or any other location high levels of humidity. The button can also be locked to avoid touching by mistake. Dehumidification function: our ortis humidity sensor fan switch uses a microprocessor combined with the advanced digital sensing technology. It also has humidification function.
4. DewStop #ad
White, DewStop FS-325-W1 Adjustable Bathroom Fan Control with Humidity Sensor and Light Switch #adDewStop #ad
- Includes manual light control switch. Includes adjustable condensation and humidity sensor and adjustable fan timer. Operating frequency : 60Hz. Moisture sensors prevent the growth of mold by triggering ventilation.
Adjustable condensation and humidity sensors turn bath fan on when condensation is present and off when dry. Blue led light indicates with fan is on; can be used with any existing bath fan.
5. DewStop #ad
DewStop FS-300-W1 Humidity and Condensation Control, White #adDewStop #ad
- Blue led light indicates the bath fan is on. Includes adjustable condensation sensor and adjustable fan timer. Blue led light indicates the bath fan is on. Adjustable condensation sensors turn bath fan on when condensation is present and off when dry.
Moisture sensors prevent the growth of mold by triggering ventilation. Moisture sensors prevent the growth of mold by triggering ventilation.
Adjustable condensation sensors turn bath fan on when condensation is present and off when dry. Manual on / off control allows for immediate ventilation; can be used with any existing bath fan. Manual on/off control allows for immediate ventilation; can be used with any existing bath fan. Makes any Fan Humidity Sensing. Includes adjustable condensation sensor and adjustable fan timer.
6. Panasonic #ad
White, Panasonic FV-WCCS2-W WhisperControl Condensation Sensor Humidity Control and Timer #adPanasonic #ad
- Compatible with Panasonic Ventilation Fans. Automatically Adjusts for Seasonal Climate. Decorator design with Wall Plate Included, Color: White. Combination Humidity and Temperature Sensor. Manual on/off Fan and Light Control.
7. DELTA ELECTRONICS (AMERICAS) LTD. #ad
Delta BreezSignature VFB25ADH 110 CFM Exhaust Bath Fan with Humidity Sensor #adDELTA ELECTRONICS (AMERICAS) LTD. #ad
- Precision engineered with DC brushless motor for extended reliability. Precision engineered with DC brushless motor for extended reliability, this fan will outlast many household appliances.
Easily switch in and out of humidity sensing mode by toggling wall switch. Noise level of 1. 0 sone. Energy star qualified for efficient cost-saving operation.
8. Leviton #ad
Light Almond, Leviton IPHS5-1LT Decora In-Wall Humidity Sensor & Fan Control , 3A, Single Pole #adLeviton #ad
- A sensitivity level adjustment allows users to adjust the sensor’s sensitivity to ambient air to prevent false cycling. Automatically detects excess humidity in a room and activates the ventilation fan to lessen condensation which helps reduce mold and mildew, Sensor uses microprocessor and digital sensing technology to continuously monitor and manage humidity levels in a room.
20 minutes on/40 minutes OFF each hour. Features an air cycle mode which automatically turns ON the ventilation fan for a set period of time and repeats the cycle hourly eg.
The sensor will continue to operate the fan for the minimum time set or until there is a reduction in room humidity level. Replaces a single pole switch for control of ventilation fan or a fan/light combination, Fits in a standard wall box and requires a neutral for operation, The device’s built in humidistat control meets CALGREEN requirements for Indoor Air Quality and Exhaust, Five Year Limited warranty.
Built in timer sets the “minimum on time” for the ventilation fan. The sensor time settings can be custom set to 10, 20, 30 or 45 minute intervals. 600w incandescent, 150w led/cfl, 400va magnetic low voltage/flourescent, 1/6th HP 3-Amp fan.
9. Panasonic #ad
Panasonic FV-WCCS1-W Multi Function Bathroom Fan Switch, 5.5'' x 6.0'' x 10.5'', White #adPanasonic #ad
- Automatic fan control w/30-minute countdown timer initiates after moisture returns to normal levels. Optional moisture sensitivity selector allows fine tuning for dry or moist environments and seasons.
Intelligent, advanced sensor technology monitors humidity and temperature to anticipate dew point. Minutes per hour fan timer ensures consistent ventilation throughout day for ASHRAE 62. Automatically operates fan, on/off, to control moisture. 2 compliance.
|Manufacturer||Panasonic - Powertools #ad|
|Warranty||One year limited warranty.|