As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. General Finishes #ad
Georgian Cherry, General Finishes Oil Base Gel Stain, 1 Pint #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Can help you get a more even appearance on difficult woods such as aspen or pine. Woodworkers love the lustrous finish that shows up. Easy-to-use stains simply wipe on with a cloth or applied with a foam brush no spills or splashes.
This is the stain that has the most "finishing feel" of all General Finishes' products. Heavy-bodied, and so does not penetrate as deeply into the wood as liquid oil-base stains do.
2. Varathane #ad
Quart, Varathane 358300 Premium Gel Stain, Cabernet #adVarathane #ad
- Dries to touch in 1 hour and covers up to 250 sq. Ft. Designed for vertical surfaces including doors, window trim and furniture; creates a natural wood look on fiberglass and composite doors. Formulated with a thicker consistency to prevent drips and runs and provides twice the coverage of traditional oil-based stains.
Per quart; allow 2 hours between coats. Applies evenly without causing lap marks or grain raise; not recommended for floors, decks or siding. Enhances the natural beauty of the wood grain with long-lasting, rich deep color.
3. Old Masters #ad
16 Fl Oz, 1 Pint, Cherry, Old Masters 80308 Oil Based Gel Stain #adOld Masters #ad
- Purpose of use for Painting Supplies, household-wood-stains. This item is a old masters 80308 Gel Stain Pint, Cherry. This product is manufactured in United States.
4. Old Masters #ad
1 Quart, Cherry, Old Masters 25013 #adOld Masters #ad
- This product is manufactured in United States. This item is a old masters 80304 Gel Stain, Cherry, 1 Qt. Purpose of use for Painting Supplies, household-wood-stains.
5. General Finishes #ad
Warm Cherry, 1/2 Pint, General Finishes Oil Based Penetrating Wood Stain #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Prevents streaking and blotching to help ensure a beautiful, even stain. Can be top coated with oil or water based products such as General Finishes Arm-R-Seal, Gel Topcoat, High Performance, or Flat Out Flat.
Clean up with mineral spirits. Brush, wipe on with Clean Rag, Wipe Off. Oil based stain penetrates the grain of the wood to promote uniform acceptance of stain.
6. Old Masters #ad
0.5 Pint, Old Masters 19086 80316 HPT Gel Stain Cherry #adOld Masters #ad
- This product is manufactured in United States. This item is a old masters 80316 Hpt Gel Stain Cherry 1/2 Pt. Purpose of use for Painting Supplies, household-wood-stains.
7. General Finishes #ad
General Finishes Water Based Wood Stain, 1 Pint, Black Cherry #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Indoor use only; Formulated to provide workability similar to oil based stains. Low odor, low VOC, water cleanup and noncombustible. Create custom colors by intermixing GF Water Based Wood Stains or paints, or mix with any GF water based topcoat to tint and tone.
High-quality pigments produce rich, dark colors; Can be hand-applied or sprayed.
8. General Finishes #ad
Vintage Cherry, 1 Quart, General Finishes Water Based Dye #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Can be applied with foam brush, rag, pad applicator or spayed. Deep rich tones enhance wood grain. Designed to work like solvent-based Stains. Ultra penetrating wood Stains.
9. Retique It #ad
Gel Stain by Retique It, Thin Water-Based Gel Stain/Paint Glaze and Wood Stain Hybrid Wood #adRetique It #ad
- Versatile hybrid technology new nano-technology makes this the most Versatile gel stain & glaze on the market. Layer it - get a darker color on each layer you apply or layer colors to get a more artistic look.
Fast drying - complete your projects up to 3 times faster. Easy clean-up, just use soap and water. Interior / exterior - up to 300 square feet per quart coverage for interior and exterior applications.
Easy to apply - you can paint it on with a brush or staining applicator. Uses - great for furniture, front doors, garage doors, trim, floors, etc. Paint glaze - works just like a traditional paint glaze when applied over a painted finish.
It even smells like water. Wood stain - thin enough to absorb into unfinished wood like a traditional wood stain. Non-toxic - water-based, non-toxic, hypoallergenic. Dries in less than an hour or using a hair dryer or heating device it can be dried in a few minutes. Gel stain - this thin gel stain rides over an existing finish just like a typical gel stain.