As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bon Tool #ad
Blue, Bon Tool 83-270 Steel Bucket Scoop #adBon Tool #ad
- Leader in professional contruction tools. 25-1/2-inch length. The largest selection of tools manufactured to the highest quality standards. Innovative, durable.
|Brand||Bon Tool #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bon Tool #ad|
2. Bon Tool #ad
Bon Tool 83-269 Aluminum Bucket Scoop, Silver #adBon Tool #ad
- Made in USA. Innovative, durable. The largest selection of tools manufactured to the highest quality standards. Leader in professional contruction tools.
|Brand||Bon Tool #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bon Tool #ad|
3. Buddy Tools LLC #ad
Coating, Scoop-N-Scrape Bucket Scoop by Buddy Tools, Curved Blade to Fit Round Bucket Shape, Stucco, Heavy-Duty Nylon, Flexible, Sealer, Rust-Free Scraper Tool for Drywall Mud Compound, and More #adBuddy Tools LLC #ad
- Curved front edge - the curved blade of the scoop-n-Scrape conforms with the shape of your bucket for easier scraping and cleaning of the bucket sides. Lightweight yet heavy duty - scooping compound from the bucket is easier with the Scoop N Scrape.
With buddy tools, you can finish your drywall project with less effort and topnotch results. Just pull up to scoop mud or thinset and push down to clean the sides. Use for mud, mortar, adhesive, stucco & more - scoop-n-scrape is a multi-tasking tool that you can use for several scooping tasks - from drywall compound to paint, thinset, epoxy, automotive grease, mortar, cement, and more.
Contractor-grade diy tool - scoop-n-scrape is by buddy tools, part of a trusted high-quality set of drywall tools for both DIYers and professionals.
No gouging, rust and gouges the bucket leaving plastic shavings in the material, sharp & curved edges, no rust - unlike metal scrapers that have straight, Scoop-N-Scrape's heavy-duty nylon material will never rust nor gouge the bucket. It's made with lightweight, but strong and flexible nylon, allowing you to scrape the bucket clean and lift mud compound without breaking.
|Brand||Buddy Tools LLC #ad|
|Manufacturer||Buddy Tools LLC #ad|
|Warranty||Buddy tools llc wants to help you tackle your drywall project easily and hassle-free. We offer a 100 percent money-back guarantee for any product you are not satisfied with. Simply return the product with the receipt within 30 days of purchase. Please contact us about using these tools to their peak performance before you return your purchase.|
4. Kraft Tool #ad
Kraft Tool PL804 Galvanized Steel Bucket Scoop with Wood Handle #adKraft Tool #ad
- Item package dimension: 9. 0" l x 6. 0" w x 0375" h. Country of Origin: United States. Item package Weight: 1. 0 lb. Model number: PL804.
|Brand||Kraft Tool #ad|
|Manufacturer||Kraft Tool #ad|
5. MASTA Professional Tools #ad
Masonry, Heavy Duty with Reinforced Handle, by MASTA Tools, and Joint Sealing Mixtures, Paint, Concrete, Drywall Plaster, Scooper 160 Plastic Bucket Scoop for Mortar #adMASTA Professional Tools #ad
- Trusted masta quality – here at masta professional tools we build plastic bucket scoops and hand tools that are made to last. Reinforced grip handle – we created a stronger, break, more well-balanced handle that won’t bend, or give way even if you’re lifting heavy loads of concrete or joint sealing to ensure reliable stability.
Contact us with any questions or quality control issues and we’ll be happy to help. Lightweight, durable, heavy duty design – an all-in-one piece that’s flexible, and made for DIY and professional construction this plaster scoop can support all your indoor and outdoor jobs of all sizes.
Convenient bucket hanger – between the handle and the scoop on this bucket dipper you’ll find a metal hanging hook that helps you keep it inside or on the side of your bucket to reduce the mess or wasted materials.
Universal bucket scoop – this plastic mortar scoop gives you more versatility in your construction and application ability by helping you work with masonry, joints, paints, seals, plasters, concrete, plasterboard, lime, drywall and more.
6. BoardMate #ad
BoardMate, Drywall Fitting Tool, Supports The Board in Place While Installing #adBoardMate #ad
- Accurate - allows the fixer check the board is perfectly aligned before fixing. Recommended – Boards are left lightly butted as specified by industry.
Effort - take the neck ache out of holding up plasterboard sheets. Flexible - Allows one person efficiently board ceilings. Quick - speeds up boarding a ceiling by 50% 2 in a set.
|Manufacturer||Marshall Tools Ltd #ad|
7. Edward Tools #ad
Heavy duty but still lightweight, Rust proof design, Perfect size for larger knives, Edward Tools 13” Steel Mud Pan, Drywall mud pan, Sheared edges for easy knife cleaning #adEdward Tools #ad
- Rust proof galvanized steel. Perfect size for up to 12” drywall knives - Any pan smaller than 13" is too small. Sheared edges for quick and easy drywall knife cleaning. Mud tight leak proof seams. Lifetime warranty.
8. Walboard Tool #ad
Walboard Tool 05-002 Stainless Steel Bucket Scoop #adWalboard Tool #ad
- High-quality stainless steel blade with leading edge radius fits 3 and 5 gallon buckets allowing complete bucket clean out. Scoops mud, mortar, stucco and other materials. Soft-grip handle is slip resistant and comfortable.
|Brand||Walboard Tool #ad|
|Manufacturer||Walboard Tool #ad|
9. Edward Tools #ad
Reinforced weld, Edward Tools Paint and Mud Mixer for drill in 1 to 5 gallon buckets, Fits all standard drills, Zinc plated steel, Paint mixer attachment, Hex head for non slip, Easy to clean #adEdward Tools #ad
- More durable, rust proof and easier to clean with zinc plated steel than other mud mixer drill bits. Lifetime warranty - Have a problem with a weld or fit and we will replace your mixer.
Perfect mud and paint mixer blade for mixing in 1 to 5 gallon buckets. Fits all standard drills. Hex head design for non slipping while mixing paint, mud, grout and more.