As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mitutoyo #ad
0.0005"/0.01mm Resolution, 0 to 6"/0 to 150mm Measuring Range, Mitutoyo 500-196-30 Advanced Onsite Sensor AOS Absolute Scale Digital Caliper, LCD #adMitutoyo #ad
- Digital readout LCD shows inch or metric units for versatility when measuring. Advanced onsite sensor AOS electromagnetic inductive sensor for resistance to dirt, oil, and water.
Measures inside, 500-501-10, outside, and step values for versatility. Includes protective case and SR44 silver oxide battery. Except 500-500-10, depth, 500-502-10 . Measures 0 to 6" 0 to 150mm in 00005" 001mm increments for precision use. With thumb roller.
2. iGaging #ad
IP54 Protection/Extreme Accuracy, iGaging ABSOLUTE ORIGIN 0-6" Digital Electronic Caliper #adiGaging #ad
- Ip54 protection: Water drop and dust resistant. Meets din standard 862; ISO certified manufacturing. Usb cable available separately. 2 years warranty. Resolution: 00005"/001mm; accuracy: 0001" / 002mm; range: 6"/150mm.
3. Taytools #ad
Absolute Digital Caliper 12” / 300 mm Digital Calipers Accurate to 0.0015”/12” Hardened Stainless Steel ODC-12 #adTaytools #ad
- Accuracy: +/- 00015”or 003 mm per 12”/300 mm. 12”/300 mm absolute digital calipers. Hardened stainless steel construction with high quality finish. Resolution: 00005”/001 mm. Uses highly accurate Absolute encoder technology.
4. Mitutoyo #ad
Mitutoyo 500-197-30 Advanced Onsite Sensor AOS Absolute Scale Digital Caliper, 0.0005"/0.01mm Resolution, LCD, 0 to 8"/0 to 200mm Measuring Range #adMitutoyo #ad
- Measures inside, depth, outside, and step values for versatility. Digital readout LCD shows inch or metric units for versatility when measuring. Advanced onsite sensor AOS electromagnetic inductive sensor for resistance to dirt, oil, and water.
Measures 0 to 8" 0 to 200mm in 00005" 001mm increments for precision use. Includes protective case and SR44 silver oxide battery.
5. EAGems #ad
Large LCD Screen Displays SAE/Metric; Accurate, Absolute Origin Stainless Steel Electronic Measuring Tool by EAGems, Digital Caliper, Precise Vernier Calipers, IP67 Waterproof Rating, 6 inch/150mm #adEAGems #ad
- Just reach out to us to get help with any tips, questions or issues. Waterproof - it has an ip67 rating which means it is fully protected from liquid or dust getting inside. You get extreme accuracy with this absolute origin, stainless steel caliper, comes with a certificate conforming to the traceable national standards.
Outstanding customer service is there to support you for any questions or problems. Easily switch between inches and millimeters.
Higher quality and value at a great price - no more frustration from imprecise measurements; you get fine precision and the metal tool lasts longer than calipers with plastic or carbon fiber parts.
It can be submerged in water as deep as a meter 3. 2 feet under defined conditions of time and pressure. We strive to offer excellent products to our customers. While our failure rates are low, you're covered with our minimum 2-year warranty and hassle-free refund or replacement. It measures from 0 to 6 inches or 150 millimeters and is accurate to within 00005" or 001 mm. Eagems is a family-owned and operated business.
6. Shonsin #ad
0.0005"/0.01mm Resolution, Extreme Accuracy, IP54 Waterproof Stainless Steel Micrometer Vernier Caliper, SHONSIN Absolute Scale Digital Caliper, 6"/150mm Caliper Measuring Tool, Large LCD #adShonsin #ad
- The digit can be read easily in the sun! 4 measuring methods & precisionelectronic caliper measures inside, and step values for versatility. Please dry off caliper before using, if it dropped into the water by accident. Whenever turned on, the LCD displays the actual slider position ready to start measurement.
Auto on & offdigital caliper turns itself on automatically when you move it & It shuts itself off once it's idle for 5 minutes. Water drop and dust resistant.
Notice: ip54 standard only protect caliper from water drop, using it under water is unacceptable. Premium stainless steel caliperdurable stainless steel digital Caliper with best craft that makes you slide caliper very smoothly, 100% close up external measuring jaws makes caliper extreme accuracy.
Premium stainless steel LCD case also more durable compare to plastic one. The origin key keeps track of its origin point once set. 2 years warranty & ip54 protection2 years warranty based on the normal use. Absolute scale digital calipercaliper measuring tool with extreme accuracy absolute memory technology. Range: 0 to 6"/150mm; Resolution: 00005"/001mm; accuracy: 0
7. iGaging #ad
IP54 Protection/Extreme Accuracy 6"/150mm, iGaging Digital Electronic Caliper Absolute Origin Smart Bluetooth Connectivity #adiGaging #ad
- 2 years warranty. Ip54 protection: Water drop and dust resistant. Connect to any Bluetooth enabled device. Resolution: 00005" - 001mm - 1/128"; accuracy: 0001" / 002mm; range: 6"/150mm. Smart wiresless Connectivity connectivity. Meets din standard 862; ISO certified manufacturing.
8. Mitutoyo #ad
0-4" Range, Stainless Steel, Mitutoyo 500-195-30 Advanced Onsite Sensor Absolute Scale Digital Caliper #adMitutoyo #ad
- New electromagnetic inductive AOS sensor- Improved resistance to environmental conditions such as dirt, oil and water that can cause false readings.
0-4" range. Abs sensor - eliminates the necessity of setting the reference when tool is powered on. Increased battery life - 3. 5 years under normal operation.
9. Fowler #ad
Fowler 541007122 Stainless Steel Frame IP54 Water Resistant Electronic Caliper, Absolute Sensor Technology, 54-100-712-2, Silver, 0-12"/300 mm Measuring Range #adFowler #ad
- Full 1 year warranty on material and workmanship offered by Fowler, an American company. Water resistant ip54 12"/300mm electronic caliper with absolute sensor technology. Accuracy of 00015"/003mm with 00005"/001mm resolution for precise measurements.
Hardened stainless steel frame for corrosion resistance and long life, rated to IP 54 level of protection against dust and splashing liquid. Digital, single-value readout LCD shows inch and metric units for versatility when measuring, zero setting allows to take intermediate or differential measurements.