As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Estwing #ad
Estwing MRF64E Sure Strike 64 Oz Fiberglass Engineers Hammer, Blue #adEstwing #ad
- Versatility on the job – perfect for heavy hammering or demolition work. Forged steel head – maximum strength and durability for a lifetime of hard work. Fiberglass handle – lightweight, durable handle offers a comfortable controlled swing.
Drive spikes and wedges with ease. 1 choice of geologists worldwide – the preferred choice of rock hounds, prospectors & contractors. Built for the pro – contractors, tradesmen, demolition crews & more.
|Warranty||Estwing warrants its all steel hammers against failure in normal use, but does not warrant its tools against misuse, abuse or wearing out. Misuse could include, but are not limited to the following: a). Striking other hardened objects such as other tools, hardened nails, drills or chisels, etc. b). Pulling (attempting to withdraw) hardened nails, screws or nail sets. c). Filing of nick in claws or handles|
2. Truper #ad
Hickory Handle, Truper 30915 4-Pound Engineer Hammer, 16-Inch #adTruper #ad
- Md-4h, 4-pound engineer hammer. Truper 30915, stock up on quality truper tools for other projects today. Pro-grade for commercial industrial, or residential use.
16-inch durable hickory handle is an industry standard for strength and comfort. Shock absorbent "poly guard" for overstrike protection.
|Warranty||All Truper tools are quality inspected, and are warranted to be free of material and manufacturing defects.|
3. Vaughan & Bushnell #ad
Vaughan & Bushnell DF4XF 4lb Fiberglass Engineers Hammer #adVaughan & Bushnell #ad
- Overstrike grommet for Neck protection. 16" fiberglass handle with PVC core. 4lb fiberglass sledge hammer. Rubber textured grip.
|Brand||Vaughan & Bushnell #ad|
4. Stanley #ad
Stanley 56-204 4-Pound Jacketed Fiberglass Engineer Hammer #adStanley #ad
- Forged steel construction; hardened and tempered for extra strength. Manufacturer: Stanley. High-visibility yellow handle is made of jacketed fiberglass for durability.
Country of manufacture: Taiwan. Engineer hammer designed for strength and durability. Mpn: 56-204. Hammer head faces are machine finished. Weighs 4 pounds.
|Warranty||Stanley warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.|
5. Jackson #ad
BlackNatural Wood, Jackson 1196900 Engineer Hammer with 16 in. Hardwood Handle, 4 Pound #adJackson #ad
- 4-pound head. 16-inch hickory handle will not splinter and last for years to come. Perfect for heavy hammering or demolition work. Unit makes driving spikes or wedges easier.
|Manufacturer||Ames True Temper #ad|
6. Seymour #ad
Seymour HE-4 4-Pound Engineers Hammer Short Handle Sledge #adSeymour #ad
- Engineers hammer is used to strike stone, metal, concrete, and wood.16-inch hickory handle. Short handles allow work in tight spaces. Often use to drive stakes and rods or move timbers. 4-pound head.
|Part Number||HE-4 41555|
7. Council Tool #ad
Fiberglass, Engineers Hammer, 14 in L, 4 lb #adCouncil Tool #ad
- Package dimensions: 18 Lx 21 Hx 18 W inches. Part number: PR40FG. Country of Origin : United States. Package weight: 3. 12 pounds.
|Brand||Council Tool #ad|
|Manufacturer||Council Tool #ad|
8. Vaughan #ad
Steel, Engineer Hammer, 15-1/2 in, 4 lb #adVaughan #ad
- B>price for: each head material: steel features: polished face and bevel, overstrike guard, cushioned grip item: engineer hammer head weight: 4 lb.
B>overall length: 15-1/2" head length: 5" head width: 1-3/4" handle: Fiberglass Meets/Exceeds: ASME Country of Origin subject to change: United States.
9. CRAFTSMAN #ad
4-Pound CMHT54163, CRAFTSMAN Demolition Hammer, Fiberglass Handle #adCRAFTSMAN #ad
- Bullet nose design of the sledge hammer provides 2 times more concentrated striking force. Particulate filled fiberglass core and shock absorbing collar of the demolition hammer helps reduce vibrations on impact.
Over-mold textured grip of Craftsman hammer for added comfort and control. Shatterproof fiberglass handle provides better durability.