As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. GYOKUCHO #ad
Ryoba 9-1/2inch Double Edge Razor Saw for Hardwoods from Japan Woodworker 1.7mm Teeth Pitch #adGYOKUCHO #ad
- Accurately cuts a wide variety of joints. Impulse hardened teeth for extended wear. Modern variation of the traditional Japanese pull-stroke saw. Made in Japan. 9. 4 inch blade with 1. 7mm teeth pitch.
|Part Number||No. 650|
2. GYOKUCHO #ad
Ryoba 9-1/2" Double Edge Razor Saw for Hardwoods from Japan Woodworker Saw and Spare Blade #adGYOKUCHO #ad
- 9. 4 inch blade with 1. 7mm teeth pitch. Impulse hardened teeth for extended wear. Made in Japan. Accurately cuts a wide variety of joints. Gyokucho 610 saw with a spare blade.
3. SUIZAN #ad
SUIZAN Japanese Pull Saw Hand Saw 9.5 Inch Ryoba Double Edge for Woodworking #adSUIZAN #ad
- It uses high quality Japanese steel, which makes cuts to be sharp. Diversify your woodworking life: no matter you are a master or a beginner in using saws, it gives you brand new experience from using traditional Japanese style saws and enables you to make a wider variety of woodworking products, thus change your life! Japanese steel: all suizan japanese saws are consisted of top quality japanese steel.
In comparison to “push saws, and the resulting edge is cleaner.
Japanese style pull saw: this product is a “pull saw. What most people are used to are european saws, which cut materials via pushing, requires less power, ” “pull saws” are lighter in weight, Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called “pull saws, thus are called “push saws.
On the other hand, ” which is what this product is. Made in japan: all suizan products are manufactured in japan by japanese master craftsmen. With a history of over 100 years in making Japanese hand tools, all of the process gone into making tools were completed in one of Japan’s towns known for their craft making tradition.
|Part Number||Japanese Saw 01|
|Model||Japanese Saw Ryoba(Double Edge)|
4. GYOKUCHO #ad
Gyokucho Razorsaw Spare Blade for 9-1/2" Razor Saw for Hardwoods #adGYOKUCHO #ad
- 9. 4 inch blade with 1. 7mm teeth pitch. A factory replacement blade for the Ryoba 9-1/2" double edge razor saw. Manufactured by Gyokucho, model 610 Made in Japan.
5. GYOKUCHO #ad
Gyokucho Razorsaw Ryoba Saw 240mm No. S-610 Replacement Blade #adGYOKUCHO #ad
- Cross-cut: 14 tpi; Rip: 7 tpi. Replacement blade for 155608, 155675, 155689, 155666. Extra blade for the ryoba Gyokucho 9-1/2" Double Edge Razor Saw. Blade length: 9-1/2".
6. GYOKUCHO #ad
240mm No. 610 with Replaceable Blade, Gyokucho Razorsaw Ryoba Saw #adGYOKUCHO #ad
- Adjustable pivot point. All blades are coated with the latest in anti-corrosion technology products. Blade length 240mm/9-1/2"; crosscut TPI: 14; Rip TPI: 7.
Besides being the traditional style grip, including sweaty hands, rattan grips actually ensure a good grip in all conditions, and are very durable. There is a joint located in between the blade and blade’s tang that permits the blade and handle to be angled to facilitate cutting in cramped or odd positions.
Gyokucho razorsaws feature blades filled with remarkably sharp teeth of incredible durability; however, the teeth cannot be sharpened, so all saws have replaceable blades. Even a little corrosion can reduce performance by increasing friction and decreasing the sharpness the teeth. Rattan wrapped handle.
7. Gyokucho Industry #ad
Gyokucho Razorsaw Model No. 655 Ryoba Saw 270mm with Replaceable Blade #adGyokucho Industry #ad
- Plate thickness: 06 mm. Great for general wood and laminated wood. Blade length: 270 mm. Pitch: 2. 5 mm. Kerf: 094 mm.
8. HACHIEMON #ad
MOROTEGAKE -, HACHIEMON Japanese Ryoba Pull Saw Double Edge Hand Saw 180mm 7 Inch for Woodworking Compact and Smoothly #adHACHIEMON #ad
- Blade length: 7. 1 inches, total length: 17. 7 inches, weight: 3. 85 ounces. The double bladed saw has a ripping blade and a crosscutting blade. Important japanese saws are pull saws. If you try to saw in a pushing motion the blade may be damaged.
This is a saw for craftsmen made using traditional Japanese methods "MOROTEGAKE". Made in Japan. The vertical lines on the surface of blades made with the "MOROTEGAKE" technique reduce the drag of each stroke and smoothly remove shavings.