As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Minwax #ad
1-Pound, Natural, Minwax 785004444 Paste Finishing Wax #adMinwax #ad
- Leaves nice polished look to any finished wood surface. Minwax paste finishing Wax protects and adds hand-rubbed luster to any finished wood surface.
It is recommended for furniture, doors, woodwork, antiques, cabinets, paneling and accessories that do not need a hard protective coat of polyurethane.
2. Trewax #ad
1-Pack, Trewax, Clear, 12.35-Ounce, Paste Wax #adTrewax #ad
- Dries quickly and is non-slip. Restores original brilliance to several finishes while ensuring luster and long wear. Contains brazilian carnauba, the world's hardest natural wax, perfect for a long-wearing finish.
Great on hardwood floors, fine furniture, granite, marble and bronze. Covers approximately 800 square feet.
3. Minwax #ad
Minwax 786004444 Paste Finishing Wax, 1-Pound, Special Dark #adMinwax #ad
- Leaves nice polished look to any finished wood surface. It is recommended for furniture, doors, antiques, woodwork, cabinets, paneling and accessories that do not need a hard protective coat of polyurethane.
Minwax paste finishing Wax protects and adds hand-rubbed luster to any finished wood surface.
4. Howard Products #ad
11-Ounces Neutral, Howard CS0014 Citrus Shield Paste Wax #adHoward Products #ad
- Toluene Free. Manufactured in United States. Use citrus shield to polish your furniture to a brilliant long-lasting shine. Protects with a carnauba wax barrier that repels water. Use as a final finish, reconditioner, furniture wax or floor wax.
Premium paste Wax, Neutral. Citrus shield paste wax cleans with the power of real Orange oil, and protects with a strong, hard protective coating of carnauba wax. Easily buffs to a brilliant, long-lasting shine.
5. Howard Products #ad
Howard Products WAX009 Food-Grade Wax #adHoward Products #ad
- Helps delay tarnishing and oxidation of bronze, brass, copper, and even wrought iron. Gives finishes a soft sheen and a smooth feel. Does not contain: silicone, solvents, linseed oil, or VOC’s.
Lock in the oils and waxes after using Howard's other food-grade products. Made in the usa with food-grade mineral oil, Beeswax, and Carnauba wax.
Easy to use - simply rub the wax on, let it absorb and buff off any excess. Enhances beauty and protects surfaces to make them look better and last longer, including wood, metal, cement, plastics, paint, stone, and more!. Safe for indoor and outdoor countertop surfaces. Great for woodworkers who need a hard, carnauba wax finish.
|Brand||Howard Products #ad|
6. Aibrisk #ad
Wood Seasoning Beewax, Cabinet 1 Pack, Wooden Floor, Table, Aibrisk Multipurpose Natural Wood Wax Traditional Beeswax Polish for Furniture #adAibrisk #ad
- We’re always here to help! Keep the wood moisturized and prevent from drying out and cracking. Our traditional beeswax will dry to a nice smooth and silky finish and not leave the wood greasy.
Easy to use: simply smear and wipe to remove scuff marks, grease and dirt of treated wood. Fantastic effect: the beeswax provides a long-lasting and natural-looking shine. Customer service: if you had any problems with the beeswax, please do not hesitate to contact us through your order detail page.
Once applied to the wood, the smell of mineral spirits will evaporate and have a delicate beeswax smell. Multiple uses: all-purpose beeswax not only cleans and polishes your wood furniture, but also polishes teak, antique or modern furniture, floor, desks, tables, chairs, benches, etc. Natural ingredient: the beeswax has no GMO, paraffin and toxin, help penetrate into the wood with nourishment.
7. Furniture Clinic #ad
Furniture Clinic Traditional Beeswax Polish for Wood & Furniture | 200ml of Wax for All Wood Types & Colors, Protect and Enhance The Shine, 6.8 Fl Oz, Teak, Oak, Dark and Light Wood #adFurniture Clinic #ad
- Provides a long-lasting, durable and natural-looking shine and once applied to the wood the smell of the Mineral Spirits will evaporate leaving no real odor, or a very delicate beeswax smell. Our traditional beeswax polish is based on century old recipes for treating and protecting all wooden surfaces using a blend of Natural Beeswax and Mineral Spirits and doesn't contain silicons, oils, or abrasives.
We know our product works wonderfully when used correctly. The wax enhances the shine on all wooden surfaces and is made using beeswax and mineral spirits because the Mineral Spirits while smelly help to soften the beeswax making it easy to spread and rub into your wooden furniture and flooring.
Our experts are here if you have questions before purchasing and if after purchasing you’re not satisfied with the results we expect you will be, we offer a money back guarantee. A traditional wax used to feed and protect bare wooden surfaces. Without this mixture the beeswax would be a solid block and impossible to work with.
We don’t mix any other ingredients or chemicals into our Beeswax Polish so you can polish the Beeswax to a nice shine after applying it. Also the mineral spirits help the beeswax to penetrate into the wood providing nourishment, help keep the wood moisturized and help prevent it from drying out and cracking. Easy to apply with fantastic results and unlike some modern takes on Beeswax Polish, our Traditional Polish will dry to a nice smooth and silky finish and will not leave the wood greasy. Satisfaction guarantee - we understand that polishing wood and furniture precise task, but not to worry.
8. KIWI #ad
KIWI Shoe Cleaner and Whitener | For Leather, Canvas, Nylon and More | 2.4 Fl Oz, Vinyl #adKIWI #ad
- This formula is designed to cover evenly without streaks or chalky residue. For white leather. Formulated with an advanced polymer and whitening agent to help older sports shoes look like new.