As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. V&B Mfg Co #ad
309428 House Axe Handle #adV&B Mfg Co #ad
- Includes 1 wood and 1 steel Wedge. Approximate eye size: 2" X 5/8". V & b also produces high quality handles for both replacement and for OEM's Worldwide.
|Brand||V&B Mfg Co #ad|
|Manufacturer||V & B #ad|
2. BRUFER Quality Products #ad
14" Complete Set with Wooden and Steel Wedges, BRUFER 203652 Genuine Hickory Wood Replacement Handle for Camp Axe #adBRUFER Quality Products #ad
- Genuine hickory wood handle replacement for 14" axes that use 1-1/4 pound axe heads. Shock absorbent and durable hard hickory wood with a wax finish. Complete set comes with wood and 2 steel wedges as well as replacement instructions.
1-3/4" x 3/4" eye. Natural wood feel and texture for the perfect grip. Replacement for most popular camping axes and a direct replacement for BRUFER Axe 203651-3.
3. Moxweyeni #ad
Safety Round Handle Wedges Hammer Handle Splitting Wedge Axe Hand Metal Wedge Round Steel Wedge for Axe Claw Hammer Sledge, Mauls Handle Wedge Kit25 Pcs,0.43/ 0.51/ 0.63/ 0.71/ 0.75 Inch #adMoxweyeni #ad
- 360 degrees displacement: the steel handle wedges can be driven into the wood, providing 360 degrees displacement, filling in the space between the wood and the hammer, preventing it from becoming loose during use, and allowing additional wedges to be hammered in the second time it is loosened.
5 sizes for choose: the axe head wedges contain 5 different sizes, including 11 mm/ 043 inches, 16 mm/ 063 inches, 13 mm/ 051 inches, 18 mm /071 inches and 19 mm/ 075 inches in diameter, they are suitable for various kinds of items from axe to sledgehammer; You can make it according to your actual needs.
Strong material: this metal wedge is made of steel, finely polished, reliable for long time use, not easy to deform, which is firm and sturdy in quality, rust or break, no other burrs on the edges, and easy for you to install in the hammer handle. Reinforcement design: this splitting wedge is suitable for hammer, this is a wedge designed for reinforcement, axe and other tools, support the wooden structure to make the installation more firm, not loose and not turn off; With it no longer need to worry about the tools loose and fall off.
Nice tool helper: this axe wedge kit contains a number of sizes of wedge accessories, builders, axe and other tools reinforcement work, but also an indispensable part of the daily family toolbox, suitable for various types of hammer, nice tool helper for carpenters, bringing a lot of convenience to your work and life.
|Part Number||Moxweyeni-Handle Wedges-06|
4. 1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
Made in Germany 13566, 1844 Helko Werk Germany Bavarian Woodworker Axe, 31 Inch Axe Handle, Heavy Felling Axe and Forest Axe and Cutting Axe #ad1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
- The 3 ½ lb. Grade a american hickory handle - linseed oil finish - 150 grit sanded - sustainably sourced grade A American hickory handle individually hand finished and selected for grain orientation and density with a boiled linseed oil finish and sanded to 150 grit for a comfortable and smooth finish on your axe handle.
Handmade in germany the bavarian woodworker is a full-size traditional german cutting axe and felling axe, slim, home, and is the best axe for cutting work. Rheinland pattern axe head has a sharp, wide-bit blade that will outperform most American pattern felling axes and hatchets, or cabin.
Total Weight: 5. 5 lb. Includes full grain leather sheath - 1 oz. Dropforging is a process where the blacksmith uses tongs to hold and shape hot steel as a drop hammer falls repeatedly onto it.
Perfect for the farm, with the heft and power required for heavy felling work. Bottle of axe guard protective oil - steel overstrike proTECTOR - Helko Werk Axes include a vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath to protect your axes and hatchets. Dimensions head weight: 3. 5 lb / length: 31 in. C50 high carbon steel - 53-56 hrc - as all helko werk axe heads are, this piece is forged by hand on a drop hammer.
5. Lansky #ad
Dual Grit Multi-Purpose Sharpener, Lansky Puck, Blade & Tool Sharpener #adLansky #ad
- Easy to use. Can be used in field. Works with all tupes of blades and axes. Can be used in shop. Easy to use.
|Manufacturer||Lansky Sharpeners #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 1-year manufacturer|
6. Husqvarna #ad
Husqvarna 26 in. Clearing Axe #adHusqvarna #ad
- Made in Sweden. Hickory shaft and replaceable blade on both faces. Designed to clear brush with one hand. Includes proposition 65 labeling for California. With hickory shaft and replaceable blade on both faces.
7. 1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
1844 Helko Werk Germany Classic Tasmania Competition Axe, German Made Wood Chopping Axe and Racing Axe #10498 #ad1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
- Grade a american hickory handle - linseed oil finish - 150 grit sanded - sustainably sourced grade a american hickory handle individually hand finished and selected for grain orientation, and density. It is an affordable yet dependable option for racing experts as well as novices entering the world of timber sporting.
Includes full grain leather sheath - 1 oz. Total Weight: 6. 5 lb. The ideal racing axe used for timber sporting and racing and competition training. This axe handle is well suited as a competition axe, strength, with a boiled linseed oil finish and sanded to 150 grit, both of which are comfortable to hold and prevent blistering on your hands.
Bottle of axe guard protective oiL - Helko Werk Axes include a vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath. Handmade in germany - c50 high carbon steel- 53-56 hrc - the tasmania competition axe is a modern rendition of vintage Tasmanian pattern racing axes.
This can also be used as a general purpose felling axe and wood chopping axe. Dimensions head weight: 4 lb / length: 31 in. The blade is sharpened for general purpose chopping and can be used out of the box. The shorter handle and heavier head allows for quick swings while delivering powerful cuts. Outside of the competition arena, the Tasmania is commonly used as a felling axe on both softwoods and hardwoods.
8. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars 378501-1002 X7 Hatchet #adFiskars #ad
- Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat. Low-friction blade coating powers through wood and prevents head from getting stuck.
Chops deeper with each swing to get more done faster. Ideal for chopping kindling and small- to medium-sized logs. Lifetime warranty. Proprietary blade-grinding technique provides a sharper edge for better contact and cleaner cuts.
|Warranty||Lifetime Manufacturer Limited|