As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Amerex #ad
2.5 Pound ABC Dry Chemical Class A B C Multi-Purpose 2.5 Pound Fire Extinguisher with Wall Bracket, Amerex B417T #adAmerex #ad
- Extras-Comes with wall bracket. Brass valve | heavy duty - Chrome-plated brass valve body, Stainless steel handle and lever. Rugged - six-year warranty, all-metal valve construction, stored pressure design, Dependable drawn steel cylinders, Durable high gloss polyester powder paint.
Aluminum valve | light to medium duty - anodized aluminum valve body, Anodized aluminum handle and lever Temperature range from -65° F to 120° F. User-friendly - easy and more economical to maintain and service, Large loop pull pin, Bar coded and bilingual labels.
|Manufacturer||AMEREX CORP #ad|
2. Labelmaster #ad
2.5 Pounds, Amerex Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher, B417T #adLabelmaster #ad
- For use on class a ordinary combustibles, Class B Flammable liquid spills or Fires involving live electrical equipment Class C. Abc dry chemical, class A:B:C Extinguisher. Discharge time. Includes Vehicle Bracket. All metal valve construction, Aluminum Valve. 10 sec.
3. Labelmaster #ad
2.5lb ABC Dry Chemical Class A B C Fire Extinguisher, Amerex 90-417 B417, with Wall Bracket #adLabelmaster #ad
- 10 sec. Abc dry chemical, class A:B:C Extinguisher. Discharge time. Includes Wall Bracket. For use on class a ordinary combustibles, Class B Flammable liquid spills or Fires involving live electrical equipment Class C. All metal valve construction, Aluminum Valve.
4. Buckeye #ad
4 Pack 2.5 lb Fire Extinguisher ABC Dry Chemical Rechargeable w/Bracket New UL #adBuckeye #ad
- Abc dry chemical is a multipurpose extinguishing agent that is suitable for use on Class A, Class B and Class C fires. Anodized aluminum valve assemblies for superior strength and corrosion resistance.
Pack contains 4 of buckeye 13315 2. 5lb fire extinguisher Class ABC Dry Chemical Re-chargable with Brackets. Measures 3-3/8-inches diameter by 4-8/7-inches width by 14-3/4-inches height. Color-coded gauges show operating status at-a-glance.
5. Labelmaster #ad
2.5lb ABC Dry Chemical Class A B C Fire Extinguisher, Amerex 417T #adLabelmaster #ad
- Discharge time. 10 sec. Includes Vehicle Bracket. Regular dry chemical, Class B:C Extinguisher. All metal valve construction, Aluminum Valve. For use on class b flammable liquid spills or Fires involving live electrical equipment Class C.
6. Amerex #ad
Sign and Inspection Tag, UL/ULC Rated 2.5Lb Dry Chemiclal ABC Fire Extinguisher with Vehicle Bracket #adAmerex #ad
- Class c : Electrical Equipment. Class a : common combustible Materials Such as Wood, Alcohols and Flammable Gases. For forklift, coating, garage, residential, van, offices, marine, grill / bbq, house, truck, vehicle, Car, camping, outdoor, Electronics, Commercial, Boat, retail stores, Businesses, vehicle/aircraft/ marine service centers, Apartment, Parking Garages, warehouse, Kitchen, Auto Dealerships, manufacturing processes, Office, Dipping, Light Manufacturing Facilities and Research Facilities.
Easy to use. Order one for your Car And One For Your Kitchen. Ul rated, dot approved and uscg approved for marine use. Ready for Fire Inspection. Pull the pin, squeeze, aim, And Sweep At Fires. Our fire extinguishers are made From Victory Manufacturer And Are NOT Fake Copies Like Others.
For public areas such as hotel / Motel Assembly Halls and Guest Areas, Painting, Churches and Classrooms. This is the size vehicle/home kitchen fire Extinguisher Fire Department Is Looking For When Inspecting. Class b : flammable liquids, lacquers, solvents, paper, Tars, Petroleum Greases, Combustible Liquids, Oil, Oil-based Paints, Class B and Class C Fires. Just remember. This refillable multipurpose ul rated and dot approved 2.
7. Ansul #ad
2.5Lb ABC Fire Extinguisher Dry Chemiclal 1A10BC with Vehicle Bracket, Sign and Inspection Tag #adAnsul #ad
- Class a : common combustible materials such as wood, Paper, Oil-based Paints, Solvents, Petroleum Greases, Lacquers, Tars, Rubber and Many Plastics. Class b : flammable Liquids, Cloth, Alcohols and Flammable Gases. This refillable multipurpose 2.
5 lb class abc fire extinguisher for use on class a, combustible liquids, oil, class b and class c fires. This is the size small vehicle/kitchen fire Extinguisher Fire Department Is Looking For When Inspecting. For public areas such as hotel / motel assembly halls and guest areas, painting, electronics, Kitchen, Retail Stores, Home, Outdoor, Businesses, Car, Boat, Commercial, Parking Garages, Garage, Truck, Coating, Office, Camping, Vehicle, Van, Churches and Classrooms.
Our fire extinguishers are made From Buckeye Manufacturer And Are NOT Fake Copies Like Others.
Ready for Fire Inspection. Class c : Electrical Equipment. Pull the pin, aim, squeeze, And Sweep At Fires. Easy to use. For forklift, dipping, offices, manufacturing processes, grill/BBQ, auto dealerships, vehicle/aircraft/marine service centers, marine, residential, apartment, warehouse, Light Manufacturing Facilities and Research Facilities. Ul listed, dot approved and uscg approved for marine use.
8. FIRST ALERT #ad
Red, First Alert HOME1 Rechargeable Standard Home Fire Extinguisher UL Rated 1-A:10-B:C #adFIRST ALERT #ad
- First alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1958 Based on a First Alert brand trust survey in February 2018.
First alert’s rechargeable Fire Extinguisher can be recharged by a certified professional after use, allowing for reuse. Metal pull pin with a safety seal to help prevent accidental discharge and tampering; corrosion-resistant, easy-to-read, color-coded metal gauge; waterproof label with easy instructions.
First alert's home1 fire extinguisher is ul rated 1-A: 10-B:C; it features durable all-metal construction with a commercial-grade metal valve and trigger to meet demanding needs. Multipurpose fire extinguisher fights wood, plastics, gasoline, paper, trash, oil, and electrical-equipment fires. Coast guard–approved for marine use. U. S.
|Brand||FIRST ALERT #ad|
|Manufacturer||First Alert #ad|