As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Woodpeckers #ad
Inch + Edge Rule Rack-It and 4 Stops, Woodworkers Edge Rule Set #adWoodpeckers #ad
- Marking edge and Face at the Same Dimension. Measurements from Inside Corners. Mid-field Measurements. Finding center of 3/4” Nominal Stock. The angle inside the Edge Rule is 89 Degrees.
2. Woodpeckers #ad
Woodpeckers Precision Woodworking Tools WWR36 Woodworking Rule, 36-Inch Imperial Scale #adWoodpeckers #ad
- Blade machined from aircraft-grade aluminum and anodized for surface protection and appearance. Precise laser engraved markings, 1/16-inch graduations.
Finger groove down center to help position the rule into place. Sits flat because of a recess down center of bottom surface. Markings engraved on a 30 degree bevel for easy alignment to pencil marks.
|Manufacturer||Woodpeckers Inc. #ad|
3. TOODOO #ad
Woodworkers Edge Rule Protractor Woodworking Ruler Angle Measure Tool 2 Arms T Square Stainless Steel 0-70 Degree Adjustable Protractor Angle for Student Drawing Artist Crafts Stationery 15 Inch #adTOODOO #ad
- Wide range of application: woodworking measure tool is applicable for varied projects, and also fits for students, like engineering, angle measurement, architectural design, carpenters, length measurement, student drawing, carpentry, architects and designers. Practical and convenient: using laser engraving, and the parallax error is also reduced, the total cumulative error of the scale on the entire blade length is small; It is a layout tool that can be widely applied in different projects; The scale is easy to read, providing you with the correct ratio for your convenience and simplifying your life.
What you get: you will receive a 10 inch woodworkers edge rule protractor; Even the most skilled carpenter faces the challenge of placing right angles on large-scale panel projects; Besides, this tool can assist in reducing visual errors.
Easy to use: just place the pencil in the notch and slide the pen tip along the edge of the barrel to get a suitable parallel line; Then press the straight line, the head is locked tightly every 5 degrees to provide you with right reference angle and length respectively. Apply with confidence: edge protractor adopts good laser etching; The reading is clear, and 2 arms design provides nice accuracy for your panel layout work, convenient to use, so you can apply it confidently.
4. INCRA #ad
INCRA BNDRUL18 Rules Marking Rulers, 18" #adINCRA #ad
- The bend rule draws perfect horizontal lines using the end marking holes while sliding the rule along the edge of your work.
Incra bend rules make dual-surface layouts a snap using the corner slots shown above. Marking slots every 1/16" wrap around your edge to provide dual-surface marking accuracy.
|Warranty||One Year From Purchase Date|
5. DAOLIN #ad
Woodworkers Edge Ruler,Woodworkers Edge Rule by Woodpecker,Edge Ruler Woodworking Woodpecker,for Student Drawing Stone Painting Artist Baseboard Crafts Stationery Geometry20 in,A #adDAOLIN #ad
- Our latest precision rulers can provide unparalleled precision for your panel layout work. The pin snaps into place, giving you confidence that it is positioned accurately. The head can be adjusted between 0° and 70°, 15 inches or 20 inches. Just place the pencil in the notch and slide the head along the edge of the stock to get a perfect parallel line.
The new "carpentry edge rule" simplifies your life by wrapping around the edge of the inventory and providing precise proportions on both sides. It is 10 inches, and then press the straight line. You can try to extend the production line from a small protractor, but even a small error will make the production line extend farther, the greater the error.
The secret of the t-shaped square is a series of precision-machined indexing holes and spring-type, close-tolerance indexing pins engaged with it.
The blade has the same unique "serration" design notches as our new stainless steel precision woodworking grid. Even if you don't use angles, this is a layout tool that can be used in almost every project. Even the most skilled woodworker faces challenges when it comes to accurate angular placement on large panel projects. There is a gap every sixteen inches on the entire blade. Just press the head to the desired angle, and is firmly locked every 5° plus 22-1 / 2° and 67-1 / 2° to provide you with accurate reference angles and lengths respectively.
6. Woodpeckers #ad
24-Inch, Woodpeckers Precision Woodworking Tools SERXL-24 Straight Edge Rule #adWoodpeckers #ad
- Bottom edge is formed with a center groove for added stability. Set comes in a fitted MDF wall mountable case. Features a white band along its face to increase contrast with the surface being checked.
Both edges are precision milled for true parallel and reliable straightness. Perfect tool for aligning table saw extension wings.
|Manufacturer||Woodpeckers Inc. #ad|