As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Victory #ad
Victory Fire Extinguisher Cabinet, Red Cover/Plastic, 10 lb #adVictory #ad
- Indoor/outdoor use, Capacity 10 lb, red cover. With a easy View Window. Dent-, rust-, and Corrosion-proof. Securing and Protecting Fire Extinguishers.
2. Fire and Safety Plus #ad
Resealable Fire Extinguisher Tag Cover 25 pcs #adFire and Safety Plus #ad
- Pack qty: 25pcs. Resealable fire Extinguisher Tag Cover 25 pcs. Clear 10 mil. Clear 10 mil. Size: 6 3/4" x 3 5/16".
3. Safety Technology Intl #ad
Flush Mount and Fire label, Safety Technology International, Inc. STI-13010FR Universal Stopper, Indoor/Outdoor Protective Polycarbonate Cover for Pull Stations or Call Points #adSafety Technology Intl #ad
- High strength continuous hinge. Ul/cul listed, ADA Compliant. Maximum protrusion is 4 inches deep. Protects pull stations keypads intercom stations emergency buttons electrical light switches duplex plugs etc.
Indoor outdoor cover protects against vandalism and accidental damage. Cover molded from thick tough polycarbonate material.
4. NFP Extinguisher Covers #ad
Medium 25" x 16 1/2" 10 Pack, 20 Lb FIRE EXTINGUISHER COVER With Window For 10 Lb to 20 Lb Fire Extinguishers #adNFP Extinguisher Covers #ad
- Durable plastic fire Extinguisher Cover for Indoor & Outdoor Use. Cover fits portable, pressurized, cartridge-Operated Fire Extinguishers and 10Lb to 20Lb Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishers.
Clear viewing window so You can Quickly Check the Charge Status. This 20 lb fire extinguisher Cover is Bright Red for Clear Visibility in an Emergency. Protect your fire extinguishers from the Elements and Keeps Your Fire Extinguishers Clean & Dry.
5. FIRST ALERT #ad
First Alert FE1A10GR195 Standard Home Fire Extinguisher, Red #adFIRST ALERT #ad
- Use monoammonium phosphate extinguishing agent; Rechargeable by certified professionals after use. First alert's home1 fire extinguisher is UL rated 1 A: 10 B:C; it features durable all metal construction with a commercial grade metal valve and trigger.
Multipurpose fire extinguisher fights wood, gasoline, paper, oil, trash, plastics, and electrical equipment fires. U. S. First alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1958 Based on a First Alert brand trust survey in February 2018.
Metal pull pin with a safety seal to help prevent accidental discharge and tampering; Corrosion resistant, easy to read, color coded metal gauge; Waterproof label with easy instructions. Coast guard approved for marine use.
|Brand||FIRST ALERT #ad|
|Manufacturer||First Alert #ad|