As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Minoston #ad
Minoston Z-Wave Plug Dimmer Smart Plug-in Outlet Built-in Repeater Range Extender, Alexa and Google Assistant Compatible, Z-Wave Hub Required, 200WMP21ZD #adMinoston #ad
- Fcc & etl listed. Adjust the light brightness from 1-100% by voice commands. 1-100% dimming and voice control: z-wave dimmer plug customizes lighting output and creates the perfect ambiance for any room. Timer schedule: control lights to come on or turn off via a schedule at certain times of the day to reduce your electricity bill, set up custom scenes with other devices enrich intelligent life.
Easy to setup: no wiring required. Wireless control: a large range of types of dimmable light bulbs are supported to be wirelessly controlled like lamps or dimmable LED lights from anywhere and any time by your mobile devices.
Simply plug in the device to a wall outlet and connect to your hub for convenient smart outlet features.
Alexa & google assistant compatible requires a Z-Wave certified hub. Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant. Home automation is from a little Z-Wave Plug to control lights that you want. This z-wave dimmer plug is compatible with those z-wave hub: smartthings, wink, fibaro, vera, homeseer, 2gig, ring, honeywell, hubitatchange device type. Just say:“hey alexa, set the lights to 75%”. Cannot connect directly with echO PLUS！Z-Wave Frequency: 908. 42mhz.
2. Leviton #ad
1-Pack, Leviton DZPD3-2BW Decora Smart Plug-in Dimmer with Z-Wave Technology, White #adLeviton #ad
- Control: provides polarized 300w-120VAC NEMA receptacle for table, floor, and hanging plug-in lamps. Z-wave plus certified: requires Z-Wave hub such as SmartThings or Wink. Leviton: making your home smarter and safer since 1906. Smart: protected memory maintains ON/OFF status of loads and during minor power fluctuations.
Ratings: led and cfl up to 600w, incandescent/fluorescent/halogen up to 1800W, ½ HP Motor Loads. Designed, engineered, and supported in USA with a 5-Year Limited. Voice control: works with Alexa Z-Wave hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately.
3. EVA LOGIK #ad
Works with SmartThings, Built-in Zwave Repeater/Range Extender, Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Dimmer Plug, Zwave Hub Required, Wink- ZW39 #adEVA LOGIK #ad
- Hassle-free operation-plug the smart outlet in, control and dim your lights from anywhere, schedule a timed event or create a custom scene from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day.
Note: z-wave gateway controller required- sold separately! Adjust brightness level from 10-100%- manual & Remote Control, come on or turn off via a schedule, cuts energy costs and extends bulb life. Works with alexa for voice control alexa device and hub sold separately.
Z-wave plus dim control for 120V light devices, max loading 500W. Compatible with the following z-wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, HomeSeer, Wink, Vera, Honeywell, Nexia, Connect and Iris. Once plugged in, the wall plug acts as a signal repeater that strengthens Z-Wave signals and boosts connectivity between hub and devices. Plug and play- the wall plug adds to your z-wave hub in minutes.
|Brand||EVA LOGIK #ad|
|Manufacturer||EVA LOGIK #ad|
4. GE #ad
2-Outlet Lighting Control, 45852GE, White, GE Zigbee Dimmer Plug-In, Pairs Directly with Echo 4th Gen/Echo Show 10 All/Echo Studio/Echo Plus All/Eero Pro 6, #adGE #ad
- From the controller or closest Zigbee device. Space-saving design – the side-access outlets and discreet design fit easily behind furniture or in other tight, indoor spaces. Alexa compatible – the smart dimmer connects to echo plus and echo Show 2nd gen without a separate hub for voice control with Alexa.
The wireless range is up to 150feet. Dual outlet – features 1 zigbee-controlled, 100w dimmable led/cfl and 1, grounded outlet to provide continuous power. It is also compatible with all other Alexa devices through a certified hub.
Supported hubs – works with hubs from smartthings, peq and logitech harmony home Hub Extender as well as home systems by your favorite cable companies, including cox, Rogers, Wink, Comcast Xfinity and Comporium. Remote operation – mobile devices wirelessly schedule and control the on/off and brightness functions of indoor plug-in dimmable LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen lighting.
Max load supports 300w incandescent, polarized outlet for wireless dimming and 1 always-on, 800W 15A resistive. Its compact construction allows the dimmer to plug into the top outlet of a duplex receptacle without blocking the lower outlet. It is not compatible with Philips Hue Zigbee Light Link – ZLL. Energy reporting provides valuable information and automations to reduce electrical costs.
|Manufacturer||Jasco Products Company, LLC #ad|
|Warranty||2-year limited warranty|
5. Enbrighten #ad
Enbrighten 55249 Z-Wave Plus Smart Switch Plug-In, Google Assistant, 1 Pack, Repeater/Range Extender Hub Required, White, Works with Alexa, 2 Simultaneously Controlled ZWave Outlets #adEnbrighten #ad
- Dual outlets – wirelessly schedule and control two lamps or small appliances together from anywhere at any time with any mobile device. Voice control – alexa & google assistant compatible requires a z-wave certified hub. Home automation is simple through custom scenes, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts.
Space-saving design leaves second outlet free for continued use and easily fits behind furniture. Works with all led, cfL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit. Full-home coverage – z-wave plus works with all previous z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your smart-home network.
The switch is capable of controlling indoor fixtures for whole-home automation. The smart switch contains two grounded Z-Wave-controlled outlets allowing remote operation of two devices at the same time cannot be controlled individually.
Works with the following z-wave certified hubs: smartthings, Trane, Vivint, HomeSeer, Honeywell, Ring Alarm, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Wink, Nexia, Vera and more. Easy installation – no wiring required. Hassle-free operation – control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the switch. Simply plug in the device and connect to your hub for convienient ON/OFF functions.
6. LEDVANCE #ad
1 Pack, SYLVANIA Smart ZigBee Smart Plug, Wink, and Amazon Echo Plus, Works with SmartThings, Hub Needed for Amazon Alexa / Google Assistant #adLEDVANCE #ad
- Smarter living: ideal for family rooms, table lamps, fans, floor lamps, holiday decorations, small electronics, and more. Set schedules: use away-from-home control to create schedules to automatically turn your plug on and off at designated times.
Compatible zigbee hub is required to control this plug. Easy set-up: integrate voice control by pairing an Echo or Google Home smart speaker to your compatible ZigBee hub.
Enjoy the benefits of hands free control by asking to turn your Smart Plug on or off. Pair your smart-plus plug to a compatible ZigBee hub such as SmartThings, Wink, or Echo Plus.
Easily plug your device into the SMART-plus Plug and use your compatible app or voice assistant to turn your device on and off. For indoor use only. Ideal for vacations to keep your home safe. Create your smart home: turn any outlet into a smart outlet. Hands-free, voice-controlled. Guarantee: backed by our standard 2-year SYLVANIA warranty.
7. NEO #ad
Work with Wink, NEO Z-Wave Plus Smart Mini Plug Z-Wave Outlet With Timing and Energy Monitoring Home Automation, Fibaro & more, Green 1PK, SmartThings, Vera #adNEO #ad
- On/off control & energy usage: no matter when you are in, you can easy switch all appliances with smartphone. Smart plug smart life: the most universal smart home devices. Use the power measurement feature along with the option to automatically cut power to certain devices when you’re not using them in order to save energy.
To connect the smart plug to Z-wave network with gateway, through the Smartphone App you can remote control your home appliances anytime, anywhere. Energy saving with timer on/off features that can make your appliances more convenient and intelligent.
If the load current is greater than the maximum current, the device will send a signal to the smartphone through the gateway to remind the user of the power consumption and prent the fired hazard.
Smartthings, Vera, HomeSeer. E. G. Overload remind safety guard: overvoltage protection. Enjoy your smart home with the smart plug. Z-wave technology: z-wave plus certified and integrates with most Z-Wave Certified hubs. Automate your home to provide you with the highest possible level of comfort and security. Smart home full guard: support multi-device controlled, can be working interactively with other Z-Wave sensors via the gateway.
8. GE #ad
ZWave Hub Required, 14298,Black, Works with Alexa, GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Outdoor Switch, Google Assistant, 1-Outlet Plug-In 2nd Gen., for Landscape & Seasonal Lighting, Weather-Resistant #adGE #ad
- Home automation is simple through custom scenes, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts. Simply plug in the device and connect to your hub for convenient ON/OFF functions. Space-saving design leaves second outlet free for continued use and offers discreet outdoor placement. Works with the following z-wave certified hubs: smartthings, Nexia, ADT Pulse, HomeSeer, Ring Alarm, Honeywell, ADT Command, Wink, Trane, Vivint, Vera and more.
Compact construction is smaller than previous models and blends into any setting while the high-quality drop cable is ideal for use with covered outdoor outlets.
Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit. Full-home coverage – z-wave plus works with all previous z-wave generations to allow continued expansion of your smart-home network. The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation.
Works with all led, cfL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices. Hassle-free operation – control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the switch. Convenient weatherproof design – impact- and weather-resistant housing withstands the elements for outdoor placement. Voice control – amazon alexa & google assistant compatible requires a z-wave certified hub. Easy installation – no wiring required.
|Manufacturer||Jasco Products Company, LLC #ad|
9. EVA LOGIK #ad
Works with SmartThings, Wink, Outdoor Z-Wave Plus On/off Light and Appliance Plug, Two On/off Smart Outlet, Zwave Hub Required, Alexa ZW97 #adEVA LOGIK #ad
- Features two z-wave smart outlet, with two integrated weather-resistant outlet covers that protects module from dirt and debris when not in use. Wirelessly schedule and control your home's outdoor lighting and appliances, works with LED, halogen and incandescent bulbs and other devices.
Compatible with smartThings, Vera, Wink, Fibaro and so on. Z-wave outdoor plug, requires a z-wave certified hub/gateway.
Works with alexa for voice control: requires an alexa supported hub for voice control with Amazon Echo products Alexa device and hub are sold separately. Cannot connect directly with ECHO PLUS Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus. Ip65 waterproof rated for outdoor use. Supported voltage - 120 vaC, CFL, total load is max 15Amp.
10. Enbrighten #ad
Google Assistant, Tamper-Resistant, Works with Alexa, Enbrighten 55256 Z-Wave Plus Smart Receptacle, 1 ZWave 1 Always On Outlet Hub Required, White #adEnbrighten #ad
- Voice control – alexa & google assistant compatible requires a z-wave certified hub. The smart device is ideal for homes with pets or small children and protects against common injuries associated with electrical receptacles. Outlet options – use one grounded z-wave controlled outlet to wirelessly schedule and operate a lamp or small appliance from anywhere at any time with a mobile device.
Installation and use – in-wall installation with hardwired connections, including a neutral wire, is required. Hassle-free operation – control the z-wave outlet remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the smart device.
Tamper resistant – for increased safety, tamper-resistant outlets prevent foreign objects from being inserted any slot individually.
The duplex outlet fits rocker-style wallplates – not included – and works with all types of light sources as well as other devices. With a 150ft. Works with the following z-wave certified hubs: smartthings, HomeSeer, Ring Alarm, Vivint, Wink, Honeywell, ADT Pulse, Trane, ADT Command, Nexia, Vera and more. The always-on outlet provides continuous power for traditional use. Z-wave range, home automation is simple through custom scenes, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts.