As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Diximus #ad
10.6-Inch with Dual Anode/Element Hex Ends 1 1/16-inch and 1 1/2-inch, Allows for Quick and Easy Maintenance of RV Water Heater Plug Socket, Diximus Element Wrench/Anode Rod Wrench #adDiximus #ad
- Anode end compatibility: 1 1/16-inch27 mm hex fits all standard residential and RV anode rods. Easy maintains your water heater: Dual anode/element hex ends allow quickly and easily the removal and replacement of both elements and anodes rods.
Element end compatibility: fits all standard screw-in elements with a 1 1/2-inch38.
1 mm hex on residential screw-in water heater elements. Optimal measurements and durable Construction: 10, 63-inches270 mm long wrench constructed of zinc-plated steel. Simplicity and versatility: cross holes allow you to use a screwdriver to help remove and install element / anode rod.
2. OWTC #ad
Suburban RV Water Heater Anode and 120V Electric Element Kit with Tank Rinser and Element Wrench #adOWTC #ad
- Camco 11563 aluminum anode rod provides corrosion protection and extends the life of a water heater by attracting corrosive elements in the water. Suburban 520900 water heater element; screw-in; 1440 watt; 120 Volt; With Gasket Replaces #520789 See specific applications in description below.
Camco 11691 water heater tank rinser cleans sediment out of RV hot water heater and lifts sediment that collects at the bottom of your water heater.
This is the perfect maintenance kit every RV owner needs to keep your RV or camper Suburban water heater in top-notch working order! Goes into offsets where an adjustable wrench can't and cross holes allow you to use a screwdriver to help remove and install element easily without other special tools.
3/4" npt threads; 5/8"diameter x 9. 5" long. Camco 09883 5" long zinc plated water heater element wrench fits 1-1/2" hex on residential screw-in water heater elements.
3. Eastman #ad
Eastman 45058 Heavy-Duty Steel Water Heater Element Wrench #adEastman #ad
- Design- features built-in torque holes for extra leverage. Functionality- the wrench is designed for use with a screwdriver to remove and replace residential screw-in water heater elements quickly and easily.
Quality- made of a heavy-duty steel with a chrome-plated finish to resist corrosion and provide extra strength and durability. Measurement- the socket measures 1-1/2 inch in diameter and includes a 3/4 inch to 1/2 inch adapter.
4. Camco #ad
Camco 5" Residential Screw-In Water Heater Element Wrench, Fits All Standard Screw In Elements 09883 #adCamco #ad
- Fits into offsets where an adjustable wrench can't. Cross holes allow you to use a screwdriver for enhanced torque and to help remove and install element with ease.
For use with residential water heaters. 5" long zinc plated water heater element wrench. Compatible with all standard screw-in elements and 1-1/2" hex on residential screw-in water heater elements.
5. Ketofa #ad
RV Water Heater Element Wrench 6"，Hex Socket Wrench Removal Tool Tube Spanner 1-1/16" x 1-1/2" x 6" Length #adKetofa #ad
- Product size:one end size 1-1/2" hex and another end size 1-1/16" hex compatible removing all Anode Rod 3/4" NPT. Smith, whirlpool and duro-matic water heaters, noland, montgomery ward, Westinghouse, Norge, Sears/ Ken more, Rheem, state, Rudd, Bradford White, Richmond, GS Wood, reliance, May tag, some Suburban & Mor-Flo.
Due to its perfect performance, the pipe wrench is only a tool to remove or re-tighten the anode rod.
The total length is 6 inches 15 cm with 8 mm rotatable cross holes to provide the clearance required for proper connection and easy loosening.
Water heater element wrench combine with anode rod removal tool easy to use，features A3 Carbon Steel Galvanized Construction ，Use corrosion-resistant materials. If you want to protect the water tank and keep the water tank in the best condition for the next few years, you must repair the anode and components on the water heater. Fit brands:camco, ge, a. O.
6. Poweka #ad
RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Compatible with Atwood Heaters 11553-4.5”, For RV, Camper and Trailer Water Heaters Replacement Parts, 1/2" NPT #adPoweka #ad
- For use with: compatible with Atwood Water Heaters. Inspect regularly, rods should be replaced yearly or when the corrosion has eaten approximately 75% of the rod’s mass.
Magnesium construction is softer and more absorbent than steel. Rod size: 05" diameter x 4. 5" long, pipe thread: 1/2" NPT. Magnesium anode rod Protects your RV water heater from corrosion, prolonging its life.
|Model||11553 Magnesium Anode Rod|
7. Eau #ad
Upgraded, Eau Get Rid of Rotten Egg Smelling Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod for GE, Rheem, 44" Aluminum Zinc Anode Rod, Reliance,Kenmore Water Heater Including 1-1/16" Hex Socket Tool and Teflon #adEau #ad
- Get rid of rotten egg smell - aluminum zinc Alloy sacrificial anode rod made of high-quality Aluminum Zinc Alloy that is key element for permanently eliminate rotten egg smell from water tank. Replacement easily - anodes are designed to be easily and regularly replaced.
Size - flexible 44 inch-long anode rod is hinged into four parts. Inspecting and changing your anode rod every 2 years will keep your water heater’s tank, the water heater begins to rust, then crack, and that's exactly what it will do. Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw.
Fits - almost all water heaters including; a. O. Their only purpose is to decay instead of your water heater, fail and leak. As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, strong reliable and off your mind! Aluminum zinc anode rod kit - the best choice to extending service life of your water heater tank from corroding is replacing water rod! This water heater anode rod makes it simple with everything you need, Teflon Sealing Tape and 1-1/16” chrome finished socket, Anode Rod, all in one box.
Smith, rheem, state, richmond, kenmore, reliance, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection. Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rods easily even in a narrow space.
|Part Number||44 Inch Kit|
8. Eleventree #ad
Anode rod for hot water heater,Extends the Life of Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heaters Tank-3/4"NPT threads 9.25 length-Magnesium, Eleventree 2 Pack RV Water Heater Anode Rods #adEleventree #ad
- Guaranteed reply within 24 hours and a 30-day money-back guarantee our customer service is unmatched. Fast delivery: fulfillment by amazon, eleventree provide the best quality product at the best possible price.
Always keep a spare in your RV. Corrosion protection: extends the life of a water heater by attracting corrosive elements in the water. Size and material typle: magnesium anode rod, 9. 25" long, ¾" threads, uses a 1-1/16’’ socket.
If the rod is mostly eaten away, replace with a new one. Reliable quality：high quality rv hot water tank anode rods are a perfect replacement for suburban 232767 and Mor-Flo 6 Gallon water heater anode rod. Pack of 2: unscerw the anode rod to drain the tank. The exclusive suburban anode rod absorbs the corrosive action acused by hot water and prolongs the life of your water heater tank.
9. The Water Connection #ad
Aluminum Zinc Water Heater Anode Rod; Hex Head; 3/4 NPT x 44-inch; Stops Sulfur/Rotten Egg Smell Flexible/Segmented #adThe Water Connection #ad
- Not recommended when water softener is in use use a powered anode/cathode instead. Eliminates rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas H2S and extends service life of water heater tank.
Segmented flexible design for easy installation; can be cut to length to fit different size heaters. Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank made from aluminum-zinc alloy cures rotten egg sulfur smell in hot water. Replaces water heater tank’s existing magnesium anode rod hex head only.
10. Reliance #ad
Reliance 9001829005 32-Inch Magnesium Water Heater Anode Rod #adReliance #ad
- Anode rod protects a water heater tank from corrosion. Sturdy magnesium construction. Can be cut to fit shorter tanks. To extend tank life, flush the tank and replace anode rod every year. 32-inch size fits many tanks.