As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fulton #ad
Fulton 110V Single Phase On/Off Switch with Large Stop Sign Paddle for Easy Visibility and Contact for Quick Power Downs Ideal for Router Tables Table Saws and Other Small Machinery #adFulton #ad
- The switch comes with installation hardware and can be mounted to most any type of material. The stop sign paddle measures approximately 5-3/8” tall by 3-7/16” wide to make it easy to see and even easier to contact when needed. Reaching down and underneath your router table or contractor table saw to try and locate the power switch can be very cumbersome as well as very dangerous while your feeding stock through.
Many router table setups don’t even have an external power switch separate from the router itself.
A large green start button is always visible on the top side of the paddle. That means both of your hands can stay engaged on the project while you bump the power off with your hip or knee. Please take note that the paddle button stop power tool switch is 15 amps and will not work with power tools drawing higher amperage.
With this uniquely designed and easy to locate paddle button stop power tool switch you can simply bump the large stop sign paddle with your knee or hip to shut the power off. The unit has two cords. Simply push the START button to power on. The heavy duty female cord is 18” long and designed to accept the power source plug from your power tool. This switch was designed to work with smaller machinery like routers and smaller table saws.
2. KeDu #ad
Industrial On Off Push Button Switch Start Stop Pushbutton Switches Large Paddle Switch for Beach Table Saw 20A-35A HY 56,220V Single Phase 380V Three Phase 380V #adKeDu #ad
- Function: on-off with locK OFF, large paddle perfect for emergency shut offs. The emergency paddle switch made of high strength flame retardant ABS material, 6E3 self life, safe and durable.
Application to: industry or similar usage electric equipment and machines, banding machines, such as beach saw, cutter, etc. Easy to operate with emergency stop cover, and can add padlock. Current/voltage: 15a-35A, 220V-380V.
3. ZHANGLI #ad
Electric Tool Pushbutton Switches, Suitable for Mechanical Device Switch 4 Pins, ZHANGLI HY52 Equipment Push Button On/Off Start Stop Switch #adZHANGLI #ad
- Function: can be combined with overload protection switch to achieve under voltage and overload protection. Safe: belonging to the safety switch, the device will not turn on after power off unexpectedly, need to press the green start button will turn on.
Wide use: widely used in machine tools, large-scale power tools, garden machinery. With light: brake function with double pole cut off. Waterproof: the shell is made of great plastic material, waterproof and dust-proof. With light for daily convenience.
4. Ortis #ad
110V Single Phase On/Off Switch, Ortis Router Table Switch with Large Stop Sign Paddle Easy Contact for Quick Power Off for Table Saws and Other Electrical Equipment #adOrtis #ad
- Simple wiring: no need complicated wiring. Both cords are heavy duty to stand up to everyday exposure in workshops. When we need to shut the power off right away, it can be very dangerous and troublesome to hunting around for a switch under your router table or table saw.
Just plug it in and you are ready to go. The large sign paddle uses high-hardness materials and is more durable. A lot safer and easier than usual. Compatible with basic electrical boxes and table saws, drill presses and other electrical workshop equipment.
The switch has two cords. The 1. 5 feet long female cord is to accept the power source plug from your router or other power tool, and the 5. 5 feet long male cord is to plug into your standard wall outlet.
With this safety power switch, you can simply turn off the tools by a knee, a thigh or even a hip without much effort. Hands-free: never need to take your hands off the work-piece. Super easy install: several minutes tops that's all it takes. Compatibility: this switch is approved by ul, ce, router tables, rohs standards. No more feeling around underneath your table to find your switch. The paddle switch allows a maximum current of 16 amperes and 1800 watt power.
5. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71007 110/220V Paddle Switch, 2.25 #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Dual voltage: 110v/220V; single phase. 6-32 screws required. Large paddle for emergency stop. Fits deep gang boxes and standard gang boxes with extension ring. Approved according to UL508 E195428. Rated current: 2 hp/35 amps at 120v; 3 HP/20 amps at 230V.
6. POWERTEC #ad
3, POWERTEC 71008 110/220V Single Phase On/Off Switch #adPOWERTEC #ad
- 6-32 screws required. Start button can be locked to prevent from unauthorized use. Approved according to UL508 E195428. Fits deep gang boxes and standard gang boxes with extension ring. Rated current: 2 hp / 35 amps at 120v; 3 hP / 20 Amps at 230V. Dual voltage: 110v/220V; Single Phase.
7. Pena #ad
HY52 Equipment Push Button On/Off Start Stop Switch for Mechanical Device Switch 4 Pins #adPena #ad
- Belonging to the safety switch, the device will not turn on after power off unexpectedly, need to press the green start button will turn on. Brake function with double pole off. Widely used in machine tools, large-scale power tools, garden machinery.
The shell is made of great plastic material, waterproof and dust-proof. Can be combined with overload protection switch to achieve under voltage and overload protection. With light for daily convenience.
8. Yosoo #ad
DC 6-60V 12V 24V 36V 48V 30A Adjustable PWM Motor Speed Controller Digtal Display DC Motor Control Governor Start Stop Switch #adYosoo #ad
- This motor speed controller uses screw terminals for convenient and quick wiring. This simple and easy-to-use DC motor speed controller has an stable performance. Designed with a digital display that shows the rate in percentage of actual speed to maximum speed.
Comes with a momentary start/stop switch and a speed control potentiometer. Speed controller is made with high quality circuit board which ensures a longer service life.
9. capus #ad
DC 6-60V 12V 24V 36V 48V 30A PWM Stepless Speed Regulation Start Stop Switch with Digit Display, Motor Speed Controller #adcapus #ad
- Accurate displaythe led display is accurate to show the rate in percentage of actual speed to maximum speed, 0 ~ 100%. Aluminum shell prevents it from damaged. Easy to install and operatepanel mounted, uses screw terminals for convenient and quick wiring.
Simple potentiometer knob adjusts the motor speed from 0% ~ 100% smoothly. Note1 digital display is percentage non-motor actual speed ;2 the input voltage must be divided into positive and negative, such as the rated voltage of the motor 12 input 12V, and the input voltage should be equal to the rated voltage of the motor within 6-60V, the 36V input of the motor 36V.
Regulate rangeinput voltage: dc 6-60v, max current: 30A, continuous current: 20A, pulse width modulation PWM. Start/stop switchcomes with a momentary start/stop switch and a speed control potentiometer.
10. POWERTEC #ad
Other, POWERTEC 71354 Magnetic Switch 120V | EZ Surface Mount Box #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Function: safely prevents accidental woodworking shop power tools from restarting after an outage, and performs exceptionally as a safety switch upgrade or replacement. Easy termination: large red panic button effectively terminates power until you manually turn it back on.
Includes: 1 Magnetic Switch Box. Features: simple, straight-forward surface mount design with wire knockouts and screw holes for quick mounting, plus color coded buttons for easy operation. Powerful: this power tool safety switch is professionally rated for 1/2 horsepower motors; 120-Volt; 16-Amp; cUL listed.