As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TRENDnet #ad
110 Punch Down Tool,white, Insert & Cut Terminations in one Operation, Network Punch Tool, TC-PDT, TRENDnet Punch Down Tool with 110 and Krone Blade, Precision Blades are Interchangeable & Reversible #adTRENDnet #ad
- Precise interchangeable & reversible blades: The precision blades for the punch down tool are conveniently interchangeable and reversible between 110 and Krone standards.
Ergonomic design: This network tool is designed with an easy to handle comfort grip. Manufacturer protection: TRENDNet supports this network punch down tool with a 1 year protection.
Install wires into a telephone socket, cat5e faceplate or patch panel. Blade storage: this network punch down tool is designed with a twist and lock holder for spare blade storage that helps prevent blade loss. Diverse usage: the punch down tool inserts and cuts terminations in one simple operation for cat6a cat6 cat5e cat5 network cables.
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty|
2. Fluke Networks #ad
Fluke Networks 11293000 Pro-Tool Kit IS60 with Punch Down Tool #adFluke Networks #ad
- D914s industry standard punch down tool makes for solid terminations, reduces hand fatigue and includes a built in hook & spudger. Kit includes ergonomically designed Dur a Grip pouch for convenient tool storage on belt.
Easy to use cable stripper quickly rings and slits many types of cable. Cut and strip wire more cleanly and quickly with the Electricians D Snips.
|Brand||Fluke Networks #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fluke Networks #ad|
|Warranty||Limited manufacturer warranty|
3. Hilitchi #ad
Ethernet Cable Connectors, Wire Stripping Cutter, 50Pcs, Cable Tester, Punch Down Tool, 50Pcs Mixed Color CAT5E CAT6 RJ45 Boot, Hilitchi 108 Pcs Network Tool Kit Includes Portable Phone Cable Crimper #adHilitchi #ad
- Professional network tool set including crimper, crimper, network stripper, 4 replacement blades, network wire stripperyellow, wire cutter, Punch Down Impact Tool, Cable Tester, Cross/Flat Screwdriver, 50 Pcs RJ45 Connectors and 50 Pcs RJ45 Boot. It was designed with an emphasis on ergonomics; your comfort is a priority.
Free replacement or refund within 90days. Compatible with all rj45 & ez pass-through rj45 CAT6 shielded & un-shielded connectors, and RJ11/12 connectors excluding AMP. Textured handle grips reduce hand fatigue and prevent slipping during cutting, alarm cables, for quick stripping and cutting wire, stripping and crimping.
Professional network crimper, greatly improve work efficiency. Quality after-sale serviceif you do not satisfy with our products or if you have any questions, please come to us. Durable material ethernet crimp tool is made of carbon steel, high hardness and durable, time and labor saving, anti-corrosion, with 4 replacement blades.
Wear resistant sharp cutter, computer cables, easy to use. Care to detail designed for use with telephone lines test, intercom lines and speaker wires functions. Wide application rj45 crimp tool for fast modular-crimp connection for data, rj45 cat5e connectors, hd video and voice-over applications. Rj45 crimp tool cuts, cat6, strips and crimps with Ethernet CAT7, CAT5/5e and telephone cables.
4. GXYY #ad
Network Wire Cable Cat6/Cat5e Telephone Impact Terminal Insertion Tools, uoboeuq Punch Down Impact Tool with 110 and BK Blades #adGXYY #ad
- Torque capability: professional-grade impact tool with twist and lock sockets accommodates most blades for punch-down tools. Extra wire stripper: The extra wire stripper makes wire cutting more convenient. Wide usage: inserts and cuts terminations in one simple operation for cat6a /cat6 /cat5e /cat5 /network cable.
Ergonomic design: comfort grip that is easy to handle, adjustable impact-force settings lo/hi for various cable termination applications. Precise blades: precise blades are interchangeable and reversible between 110 and bk standards.
|Part Number||uoboeuq 994|
5. InstallerParts #ad
Punch Down, Gauge Wire Stripper Cutting Twisting Tool, LAN/Ethernet/Cat5/Cat6 Cable Tester, InstallerParts Network Repair Tool Kit 15 In 1 – Electronic Tool Set | Crimping Tool, Screwdriver, Knife #adInstallerParts #ad
- Multifunction screwdriver and knife set: the kit comes With A 2 In 1 Screwdriver And A Razor Sharp Utility Knife Ideal For A Variety Of Uses. Electric network cable data tester: easily tests for connection For Lan/Ethernet Cat5/Cat6 Cable That Is Necessary For Any Data Transmission Installation Job 9 Volt Batteries Not Included.
Blade guard helps reduce Risk For Injury While Still Maintaining Blade Sharpness. Lightweight hard case : the tools are conveniently secured in place in a lightweight yet durable, high-quality Portable Case That Is Perfect For Home, office, Or Even Outdoor Use.
No more fumbling around Looking For The Tools That You Need. High quality network crimper: the rj11/r45 crimper is ergonomically designed crimping/stripping/cutting/twisting tool That Is Perfect For Cat5E/Cat6A/Cat7/Cat7A/Cat8 Connectors, Shielded Stp And Unshielded Utp Cables And Other 20-30 Gauge Wires.
The user’s manual makes it Easy To Use By Professionals And Amateurs Alike. 66 110 punch down installation tool: this tool is professionally Designed For Work On High-Volume Punch Downs Of Cat5 To Cat6A Cable Installations.
6. BekaTech #ad
BekaTech Multi-Function Punch Down Tool with 110/88 Blade for cat6a cat6 cat5e cat5 Network Cable ethernet wire keystone punch down tool kit #adBekaTech #ad
- Enlarged blade storage hole is set at the tail of handle makes the storage more convenient and safe, also with combination hook. Extra wire stripper to do the wire cutting and punching down easier and faster.
Ergonomically designed handle is comfortable to hold, two different adjustable impact-force settings for various cable termination applications. High-strength. Tested to perform more terminations than any tool available.
7. Fluke Networks #ad
Fluke Networks 10051501 D914 Impact Punch Down Tool with EverSharp 66/110 Plus Screwdriver Blade #adFluke Networks #ad
- Automatic spring handle choose low impact for 24/26 gauge wire or high impact for 22 gauge wire. Hook & spudger tools and blade storage are built into the handle. Adapter blade allows technician to use a variety of torque tool bits and sockets; Easy blade insertion, locks in place.
Includes screwdriver blade, 110 and 66 ever sharp blades for termination into 110 and 66 wiring blocks. Lifetime warranty. For replacement blades search 'Fluke Networks 10056000'.
|Brand||Fluke Networks #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fluke Networks #ad|
8. 10Gtek #ad
Punch Down Tool with 110/88 Blade & Network Wire Stripper, Multifunction Hook Tool for Telephone Impact Terminal Insertion and cat6a/cat6/cat5e/cat5 Cable #ad10Gtek #ad
- Superior performanceinterchangeable and reversible blades, blade storage hole, also with Hook Line Knife & Flathead Screwdriver. Convenient and fastdurable punch down tool, one simple operation for Cat6e/Cat6/Cat5e/Cat5 network cable to keystone jacks and phone installation.
Ergonomic designadjustable impact-force settings for various cable termination applications and blade release setting for fixing or releasing the blade.
Rotate the blade 90 degrees clockwise to fix it and 90 degrees counterclockwise to release it. Blade can be storage in the end of the handle makes the storage more convenient and safe. 30-day money-back guarantee with 1 Year warranty and lifetime tech support.
Flathead screwdriver to take the module out of the patch panel. Universal designprecise blades are between 110 and 88. What you getpunch down tool x1; 110/88 blade x1; wire Stripper x1. Professional punch down tool inserts and cuts terminations in one operation. Hook line knife to pull the cable from module. The extra wire stripper makes wire cutting more convenient.
9. Vastar #ad
110 and BK & Network Wire Stripper, Vastar Network Wire Punch Down Impact Tool with Two Blades #adVastar #ad
- Extra wire stripper: The extra wire stripper makes wire cutting more convenient. Ergonomic design: comfort grip that is easy to handle, adjustable impact-force settings lo/hi for various cable termination applications. Torque capability: professional-grade impact tool with twist and lock sockets accommodates most blades for punch-down tools.
Wide usage: inserts and cuts terminations in one simple operation for cat6a /cat6 /cat5e /cat5 /network cable. Precise blades: precise blades are interchangeable and reversible between 110 and bk standards.
10. StarTech #ad
Red, StarTech.com Punch Down Tool with 110 and 66 Blades, Removable and replaceable Bits, 110PUNCHTOOL, Punch-down tool #adStarTech #ad
- Integrated holder for spare bit. 66 and 110 bit. Removable and replaceable bit assembly. Comes complete with 2 metal bits. Punch-down tool.