As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Goldblatt #ad
Removal Multi-Tool for Commercial Work, Goldblatt Trim Puller, Remodeling, Baseboard, Siding and Flooring Removal, Molding #adGoldblatt #ad
- Multi-function - ideal for commercial work, a countertop from some base cabinets, countertops, removing a couple of sections of baseboard, flooring and many more. It can be used on a kitchen remodel, repair and remodel projects where care and precision are needed including cabinets, and pulling up a ceramic tile floor.
The 15 degree wedged center for easy extraction of trim and baseboards. An impact absorbing FPR handle makes it comfortable to hold, though. Trim saving - the trim removal tool has a larger, flatter and wider contact area than clumsy traditional tools and features an integrated wedged center that provides increased removal efficiency and prevents damage to both the trim and wall.
The very edge can also used to pry up the staples. Durable pry bars - our trim puller are made from 65 mn steel with black electrophoretic and polished finish which protect against corrosion and give our pry bar added durability and strength.
So the trim puller is a very beefy tool, and it will hold up well to repeated whacking. The build-in spring design assists in separating trim from wall freely and quickly. Ergonomic handle - all our trim puller is built with an ergonomic, comfortable and textured dipped handle. Revolutionary tool - our trim puller is a very beefy tool.
2. Zenith Industries #ad
Zenith Industries ZN700001 Trim Puller , Black #adZenith Industries #ad
- Ideal for removing baseboards and molding: the zenith trim puller is designed specifically for safety removing baseboards, door casings, molding, decorative panel and even nailed or glued countertops; IT’S THE ULTIMATE DEMOLITION AND REMODELING MULTI-TOOL!.
Durable steel construction-built to last: made with durable high carbon, heat treated steel with a ground bevel on the edge which allows tool to easily be driven between trim and wall and also allows tool to be used as a shim for leveling cabinet bases.
Wedged center protects the wall and trim-no more damage! the trim puller has a larger, flatter and wider contact area that features an integrated wedged center that provides increased removal efficiency and prevents damage to both the trim and wall.
Comfort grip, shock-absorbing edpm handle: This trim puller is capped off with an EDPM handle that feels comfortable in the hand while offering exceptional shock absorption. Revolutionary, patented trim puller tool that does all the work of a wrecking bar, flat pry bar and claw and eliminates the need for a shim or small board spacer.
|Brand||Zenith Industries #ad|
|Manufacturer||Zenith Industries #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year warranty|
3. Warner Manufacturing #ad
10350A, Warner Pry Bar for Molding & Trim Removal, Painter's Series #adWarner Manufacturing #ad
- Polypropylene core with soft rubber over mold handle is molded to the hardened high carbon steel blade. Use to pull nails. Comfortable, lightweight, solvent resistant handle to reduce hand fatigue. Blade isn't painted, so no coating to scuff wall surface.
4. DOSMAMZ #ad
Trim Puller, Heavy Duty Flat Pry Bar for Home Wood Tile Flooring Baseboards Molding Trim Removal and Commercial Work, YISIDA Trim Removal Tool, Integrated Nail Puller and Hex Wrench #adDOSMAMZ #ad
- Durable and high quality material: Made of durable 65 Mn steel which can prevent itself from corroding. The large contact area could distribute force and protect your trim, walls, baseboards, etc.
You only need to use a hammer to strike the trim puller downward into the trim. Design highlight: the 15 degree wedged center makes it convenient for removing the trim and baseboard. Trim puller will save you the trouble of using board spacer or shim.
Comfortable to use: epdm handle can absorb impact. The build-in spring design gives better help to separate trim from wall quickly and freely. Function of trim puller: it can be used to remove trim, baseboards and floors quickly and freely without damaging the materials that you are removing. The ergonomic design could help you easy to hold it. What’s more, the nail puller and nuts wrench make the trim puller better to fit its work.
5. QWORK #ad
QWORK Pry Bars Multifunctional Hand Tools Molding & Trim, Removal Home Wood Tile Trim Molding Pry Bar #adQWORK #ad
- High quality material: Made of durable steel, strong and durable, long service life. 100% satisfied service: enjoy a smooth & frustration free experience with our 100% Satisfied Service in one Month.
Wide usage: used to remove ceramic tiles, floors and other materials without the need for gaskets or wooden board gaskets. Easy to use: comfortable, lightweight and comfortable handle, can protect your hands and reduce hand fatigue.
Characteristics: the center of the wedge is 15 degrees, which is convenient for removing the trim and baseboard. The larger contact area can disperse the force and will not punch holes in your gypsum board wall.
6. Mayhew Tools #ad
Mayhew Select 45049 Cats Paw Belt Removal Tool #adMayhew Tools #ad
- Two-composite soft-grip handle. Striking cap on end for extra tough jobs. Works effectively with most clips, fasteners, and molding assemblies. Removes window belt moldings, foreign and domestic. Two year Warranty.
|Brand||Mayhew Tools #ad|
|Warranty||Two Year Warranty|
7. Estwing #ad
MP250G, MP25OG Pro Claw Moulding Puller, 10" Pry Bar with Forged Steel Construction & No-Slip Cushion Grip, Estwing #adEstwing #ad
- Great for trim work – perfect for window & door trim, molding and baseboard. Removes headless nails – claw designed allow for headless nail removal with minimal wood damage.
Forged in one piece – the most durable, longest lasting striking tools available. Precision thin claw – gives you access into hard-to-reach places. High leverage design – rounded head for added torque & increased leverage.
8. OEMTOOLS #ad
OEMTOOLS 25314 Trim Fastener & Molding Removal Tool Kit | Each Tools’ Contours are Specially Designed for Removal of Automotive Molding, & Bezels | Pry Tools Won’t Scratch Your Car, Fasteners #adOEMTOOLS #ad
- The pry tools won't scratch or mar fascia like metal tools can. Special contours and unique features for effective and safe removal of fine or delicate bezels. Made from impact resistant high quality nylon. Specifically designed with extra slim profiles for the finer jobs.
|Manufacturer||Great Neck Saw #ad|
|Warranty||OEMTOOLS Limited One Year|
9. Sanbege #ad
Sanbege Trim Puller, Trim Pry Bar, Home Trim Removal Tool for Wood, Molding and Baseboard, Tile #adSanbege #ad
- Also the comfortable handle can protect from hurting your hand. Perfect for: diy home improvement projects and commercial work, cabinets, flooring, using this tool to repair and remodel the wall, countertops.
Multi-application: the trim puller can be used to remove wood, molding, ceramic tiles, baseboard without damaging the trim and wall, the built-in nail puller is for prying up nails and staples.
Ergonomic design: this tool is a time-saver, the wedged center is 15 degrees for easy extraction of trim and baseboards, works better than using a crowbar. Material: made of hardened steel with black finish, which is strong and durable, hold up well for repeated usages. Dimension: the trim puller is measured 1083’’ x 3. 94’’ x 3. 15’’ l x w x h）.
10. Drake Off Road #ad
Drake Off Road tool 4524 11-Piece Auto Fastener & Molding Removal Tool Set #adDrake Off Road #ad
- Plastic construction of tools prevents scratching and damage to vehicle paint, leather, chrome, etc. Item package dimension: 9. 6" l x 9. 1" w x 2. 5" h. For easy removal of fastener, molding, wheel hubs, etc. For use on internal and external vehicle molding and trim fasteners.
|Brand||Drake Off Road #ad|
|Manufacturer||Astro Tools #ad|