As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Crescent #ad
Crescent 12" Indexing Nail Puller, DB12NP , Black #adCrescent #ad
- Accessibility – designed to reach between studs, joists, etc. Striking face – allows for claw to be driven under nails that are under the surface. Indexing head – 14 locking positions for quick angle adjustment up to 180 degrees for optimized leverage.
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group #ad|
2. POPLOCK #ad
POPLOCK 17" Indexing Pry Bar Adjustable Nail Puller and Industrial Baseboard Removal Tool with 11-Position Double Gear Design for Easier Demolition and Fast Wrecking #adPOPLOCK #ad
- Removal tool easy to use precised and sharp blade edge of index pry bar head tip which allows User to easily break apart the tight components. Patented push locking design patented Innovative Unique Double Gear Design with 2 sides Push Locking mechanism design which distributes forces evenly on the joint.
Exceeds us ansi gear torque exceeds us ansi requirement ASME B107. 60-2004 rolling Head 3~6 times.
Flat sharpening edge prying tool with slide angle on other ends of the handle for fast wrecking. New design crow bar index v-claw pry bar nail Puller with new blade grinding design. 11-position with 18 degrees adjustable head with incremental angles of 18 degrees which allows the user to choose up to 11 different angles for prying in different confined spaces.
3. POPLOCK #ad
Heavy Duty Pallet Buster for Deck Wrecking and Pro Claw Nail Puller, POPLOCK 38" TRANSFORMERS 3-in-1 Multi Tool | Indexing Pry Bar with Double Gear Adjustable 11-Position #adPOPLOCK #ad
- Ease of use the high precision grinding for both claw tips allows Dual Claw Pry Bar head to quickly access into tight space between boards. Adjustable indexing pry bar adjustable head with incremental angles of 18 degrees which allows the user to choose up to 11 different angles for prying in different comfined spaces.
Nail pry bar claw head design offers excellent leverage on prying jobs for nails. Demolition and removal dual claw pry bar head design provides balanced lift on both sides of the boards and so that they can be removed faster and easier.
Gear torque exceed us ANSI requirement ASME B107. 60-2004 rolling Head 3~6 times. Transforming dual claw pry bar head back to Nail Pry Bar Claw Head allows user to pull out remaining nails left on boards.
It is a new innovative feature which could transform Pry Bar head from Nail Pry Bar Claw head to Dual Claw Pry Bar head with just a simple press pivot locking mechanism. Industrial heavy duty use patented innovative unique double gear design with 2 sides Push Locking mechanism design which distributes forces evenly on the Joint. 3 in 1 multi-tools poplock 3-in-1 transformers index pry bar is a new prying tool that can change the width of prying end with additional 11 index angles.
4. Crescent #ad
NP11,Red/Black, Crescent 11" Nail Puller Pliers #adCrescent #ad
- Dual handles make it quick and easy to grip, roll, and remove nails or staples. The functionality of the pliers allows you to easily remove nails from the front or back ot the wood. The durability of forged steel head and handles create a durable tool with rubber grips for comfort and control.
Unlimited flexibility allows user to easily extract nails regardless of size or if head of nail is damaged or removed. Check out the full line of CODE RED Demolition/Renovation tools from Crescent.
|Part Number||Drake Off Road Tools|
5. WORKPRO #ad
WORKPRO Utility Pry Bar Set Indexable 8-inch and 10-inch #adWORKPRO #ad
- Two beveled nail slots with polished sharp blades for easy insertion. Drop forged carbon steel for added strength and durability. The raised striking surface of the head allows for striking as a hammer.
Pushing down the button and turn the claw to change the head position. The head indexes about 90 degrees and locks in 5 positions. Designed for light duty demolition work.
6. Estwing #ad
HC-10, Estwing Handy Claw Nail Puller, 10" Pry Bar with Forged Steel Construction & Vinyl Cushion Grip #adEstwing #ad
- Forged in one piece – the most durable, longest lasting striking tools available. Removes headless nails – claw designed allow for headless nail removal with minimal wood damage.
Built for the pro – framers, contractors, roofers, carpenters, tradesman & serious DIYers. Curved claw leverage – added torque when pulling and prying nails or boards. No-slip cushion grip - Comfortable, durable vinyl grip for a strong hold in all conditions.
7. Faithfull #ad
Faithfull Nail Puller 600mm 24in #adFaithfull #ad
- Features a malleable cast iron slide handle with a hinged, drop-forged gripping jaw fixed to a box joint for extra strength. Size: 65 cm 24 in. This specialist tool can even extract nail heads recessed below surface level.
8. Crescent #ad
56, Crescent 19" Nail Puller #adCrescent #ad
- Federal spec. Meets or exceeds u. Available in short or long jaw designs. Forged alloy box-joint and Hardened, tempered jaw. Ggg-p-79lb, type 1, Class-1. S. Black enamel finish offers extra durability. Works great on flush, hard-to-grip nails.
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group #ad|
|Warranty||Standard Limited Lifetime|
9. Crescent #ad
Crescent 16” Adjustable Pry Bar with Nail Puller, DB16 #adCrescent #ad
- Crow bar end with Nail puller Slot. Large claw on head that adjusts for leverage in pulling nails. Recipient of the popular Mechanics Editor's Choice Award for 2012. Striking Hammer head surface for striking. Adjustable jaws slide and clamp to fit onto objects for straightening and prying.
|Manufacturer||Cooper Tools #ad|
10. Zenith Industries #ad
Zenith Industries ZN700101 Pro bar #adZenith Industries #ad
- Durable steel construction-built to last: the 48rc heat treated steel construction provides lifetime durability with a ground bevel on the edge which allows the tool to easily be driven between trim and wall, siding or stubborn carpet tacking and also allows tool to be used as a shim for leveling cabinet bases.
The ultimate savalge, wrecking bar or claw and is the precision tool for removing large floor tiles, planks, WRECKING AND DEMOLITION MULI-TOOL! The Self Prying Pro-Bar functions as a best version of the Trim Puller as it does all the work of a flat pry bar, framing, sub-flooring and decking.
Comfort grip, shock-absorbing edpm handle: This trim puller is capped off with an EDPM handle that feels comfortable in the hand while offering exceptional shock absorption.
Integrated nail puller: the pro bar has 2 integrated precision nail removers, one located in the 90 angled face and the other in the tail making it Ideal for repair and remodel projects. Lift it, separate it, destroy it or save it fast! the unique self-prying action utilizes the strength of the closed center wedge to easily separate anything with reduced effort to allow for PRECISION SALVAGE when high value materials are involved.