As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. OLSON SAW #ad
Flat Wire Frame, Olson Saw SF63507 Fret Saw Fret Saw #adOLSON SAW #ad
- Handle can be folded between frame ends for storage. An excellent saw for detailed marquetry and scroll work where great depth is required. This flat wire fret saw has a13-3/4″ cutting depth. Uses 5" fret, scroll, jewelers and spiral saw blades with plain ends only.
2. Knew Concepts #ad
5 Inches Woodworker Fret Saw #adKnew Concepts #ad
- One of the most innovative fret saws available. Lightweight, maneuverable, and easy to adjust. Unique blade holder makes blade changes and tensioning simple. Weighs only 5. 2 ounces, yet is incredibly strong. Supplied with a 15 TPI #7 skip-tooth blade.
3. Knew Concepts #ad
Knew Concepts 5" Woodworker Fret Saw with Lever Tension #adKnew Concepts #ad
- Fixed blade position model; Blade does not rotate. Lightweight, maneuverable, and easy to adjust. Unique blade holder makes blade changes and tensioning simple. Cam lever tension is designed for rapid, repetitive blade changes. Supplied with a 15 TPI #7 skip-tooth blade.
4. Knew Concepts #ad
Knew Concepts 125.005 MK III 5 Inch Fret Jewelers Saw with Screw Tension and 12 Each #7 15 TPI Pegas Fret Saw Blades #adKnew Concepts #ad
- Made from 1/8-inch-thick milled aluminum with a red anodized finish. The ultra-lightweight truss-style frame weighing just 5. 1 ounces is quite rigid allowing the blade to be tensioned to a full 40 pounds minimizing blade breakage and defection and improving overall cutting accuracy.
Blade tension is easily adjusted via a large knurled screw tension knob. Blade does not rotate. The set of knurled blade clamps knobs securely grip the blade and prevent slippage. Kit includes one dozen 15 TPI #7 fret saw blades.
5. Knew Concepts #ad
Knew Concepts 5" Mk.IV Heavy Duty Hand Saw with Lever Tension #adKnew Concepts #ad
- Heavy duty version of Standard Knew Concepts Fret Saw. Cam lever tension is designed for rapid, repetitive blade changes. Fixed blade position model; Blade does not rotate. Supplied with a 15 TPI #7 skip-tooth blade. Unique blade holder makes blade changes and tensioning simple.
6. OLSON SAW #ad
OLSON SAW SF63525 5-Inch Jewlers Saw Frame #adOLSON SAW #ad
- Every frame has the quality features craftsmen demand for close, accurate sawing Bar coded and packed each. Includes a #12 metal cutting blade. 070" wide x. 023 thick, 20 tpi teeth per inch, 5" long.
To 6in. Frame is adjustable– if a blade breaks at one end you can adjust the saw to hold the rest of the blade. Long! Jewelers saw has blade tensioning end screw and frame adjustment. Item package dimension: 9. 5" l x 5. 0" w x 1. 0" h. Holds plain end blades 2-1/2in.
7. MegaCast #ad
Megacast GERMAN STYLE JEWELERS SAW FRAME with 144 ASSORTED JEWELERS SAW BLADES #adMegaCast #ad
- For jewelry making, crafts, Name Plate's. With thumbscrews that firmly secure the blades into the frame. Solder plate's. German style heavy duty & Adjustable for various blade lengths.
This saw allows you to work with various blade lengths3-14. 4cm. Woodworking, hobbies & more. Jeweler's saw frame with 144 Assorted Blades.
8. IRWIN #ad
IRWIN Tools ProTouch Coping Saw 2014400 #adIRWIN #ad
- A flat-bar frame and DuraSteel pins on this coping saw provide durable use. A flat-bar frame and DuraSteel pins on this coping saw provide durable use. Tooth count. 5-1/2" frame depth and 6-1/2" blade length. High-speed steel coping saw blades cut through most materials with ease.
17-pt. High-speed steel coping saw blades cut through most materials with ease. 5-1/2" frame depth and 6-1/2" blade length. This coping saw has an ergonomic ProTouch handle to give added comfort. 17-pt. This coping saw has an ergonomic ProTouch handle to give added comfort. Tooth count.
9. KaKUrI #ad
Wood Board, Plastic, KAKURI Coping Saw Coping Frame and 5 Replacement Blades Set Woodworking, and Metal Cutting Blade #adKaKUrI #ad
- Multi-purpose coping saw. You can quickly and easily attach a spare blade by hand. Easy interchangeable style: no special tools wrenches or screwdrivers are required to replace the blade. Ideal for diy and craftwork as well as dismantling work.
Product specifications: blade type: general woodworking×2, wooden board ×1, plastic×1, Light metals×1 / Blade Length: 5.1 inches / Frame depth: 6. 3 inches /Overall Size: 6. 9×1. 1×11. 8 inches/ Weight: 7.
4 oz. The frame is less likely to interfere even when cutting curves or hollowing out the inside of wood. Just rotate the handle to remove the blade and replace it with a new blade. The handle is easy to hold with the wooden handle that fits in your hand.
Deep frame design for a variety of timber: since the frame has a depth of 6. 3" 160 mm, you can cut out even large and wide timber at once. Even when working outdoors without tools, you can replace the spare blade and choose it to match the object you cut. Blade replaceable type: an easy-to-use saw with replaceable blades. It comes with blades for woodworking timber, etc.
10. OLSON SAW #ad
Original, OLSON SAW SF63510 Coping Saw Frame Deluxe Coping Frame/End Screw #adOLSON SAW #ad
- Blades can be turned 360 to saw in any direction- push or pull stroke. Power source type: Hand Powered. Hard wood handle. This is a sturdy, professional saw that allows standard pin end coping saw blades to be tensioned at both ends.