As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Phenolic Zero Clearance Insert for Delta Uni-Saw Contractor | Large Grizzly and Other Table Saws with a 13-3/8” x 3-3/4” x 1/2” Throat Plate Opening #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- This can cause that piece of wood to jam up against the blade and go flying across the room or worse yet, right back at you. The insert also features a top and a side Snug Fit Screw for a tight fit to you saw with no movement! Without a zero clearance, the wood has no support by the blade to prevent the wood from tearing out.
The insert features two snug Fit sand-able side tabs that allow you to remove a little material at a time for a perfect fit if necessary. Insert colors may vary from images shown. Another great reason to use a zero clearance insert is to help reduce that pesky and irritating tear out you always tend to get on your cuts.
Also be aware of the shape of your current insert of whether its round, square ends or if there are any indents or protruding notches. Measure your factory insert and compare size before you order. Since every table saw brand and manufacturer is different, we recommend that you measure the exact length, width and thickness of your table saw insert or opening and compare it to the size we list.
Zero clearances help minimize this situation from happening since there is no gap between the blade and the zero clearance opening. If you own a table saw, then you probably have had smaller pieces of wood get caught between the saw blade and the factory supplied throat plate opening. You can also use zero clearance inserts with dado blade sets. This zero clearance insert is made from a high density phenolic material that was chosen for its ability to stand up to everyday workshop use.
2. Delta #ad
DELTA Deluxe Miter Gauge #adDelta #ad
- This is a manufacturer substitution. The assembly may include multiple parts; refer to your parts diagram for a complete list of parts included. Genuine original equipment Manufacturer OEM part. This part is compatible with models including; 34-710, 34-440 88j00000, 34-440 90c12580 thru 95h98459, 34-440 95h98460 & higher, 34-440 SN88J00001 THRU 90C12579.
This miter gauge assembly part number 34-929 is for table saws. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including; 34-895, 422-04-004-0001, 50-864, 34-928. Compatible Brands: Delta.
3. MICRO JIG #ad
And Jointers by MICROJIG, Band Saws, Router Tables, GRR-RIPPER 3D Pushblock for Table Saws #adMICRO JIG #ad
- Powerful high-friction durable grip for extreme hold. Extended 3-year. 3-directional Force for total control of the workpiece. Precision cutting and control down to 1/4" Ripping. Moving-blade-Guard Hand protection.
Virtually eliminates kickback. Precise 1/4" thin rips. Fully adjustable for easy handling. Work with small stock safely on the table saw, Router table, Jointer, & Band saw. Made in usa. Protect hands and prevent kickback like never before. Work with small stock safely. A true micrOJIG Innovation. 100% satisfaction.
|Brand||MICRO JIG #ad|
|Manufacturer||MICROJIG, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||Extended 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty from Authorized Dealers Only|
4. Delta #ad
30 in. DELTA T3 Fence System, Delta, 36-T30T3 #adDelta #ad
- Easy-gliding, precision ripping, steel tube fence body to handle Quick, and square cuts. Three-point locking system with twin hairline pointers to assure fence is parallel to blade and accurate to within 1/64 of an inch 0 Mounting design attaches to Delta table saws including Contractor Saw, Hybrid Saw, and Unisaw models.
Fence securely clamps to front tube and hooks over rear rail to allow for fence attachments. One piece square tubular rail. 4mm.
5. MICRO JIG #ad
ZEROPLAY Miter Bars by MICROJIG Double Pack #adMICRO JIG #ad
- No slop, side-to-side play or seasonal warping. Made in the USA. 73" and 079" wide and at least 5/16" deep. Zeroplay miter bars will fit any standard 3/4” x 3/8” t-track miter slot that measures between 0 Build table saw sleds fast.
Top-down installation for easy and fast mounting to jigs, fixtures and sleds.
|Brand||MICRO JIG #ad|
|Manufacturer||MICROJIG, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||Extended 3-Year Warranty from Authorized Resellers|
6. Delta #ad
Delta Power Equipment Corporation 36-502 Dado Throat Plate, Colors may Vary #adDelta #ad
- Made from Metal. Designed for delta table saws- 36-5000, 36-5052, 36-5100, 36-5152. Works on the delta 36-725 Table Saw. Color may vary.
7. Bora #ad
Bora Portamate PM-1100 Universal Mobile Base Kit. 400-pound Capacity Move Your Heavy Power Tools and Equipment around Your Shop with Ease and Stability #adBora #ad
- Perfect for garages, workshops, woodshops, or anywhere mobile machines are needed. 400 lb. Customizable mobile base kit for machines and equipment. 3” hard plastic wheels for easy gliding.
Locking foot levers make it possible to instantly go from stationary to mobile. Weight capacity. Very low profile - increases machine height by less than 1 inch. Can accommodate 1/2" Or 3/4" Thick plywood.
|Manufacturer||Affinity Tool Works #ad|
8. HTC #ad
HTC HOR-1038 Outfeed Roller System For Table Saws #adHTC #ad
- Fully adjustable. Folds down for compact storage. Supports full 8-foot panels. Allows for ripping and cross cutting to be done accurately and easily, by yourself. Measures 37 by 31-inches.
9. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Ideal for Woodworkers and Use On Table Saws, Jointers and Band Saws, Router Tables, Fulton Safety Woodworking Push Block and Push Stick Package 5 Piece Set In Safety Orange Color #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- The 5 piece safety kit includes 2 each small push blocks 1 angled handle and 1 offset handle small push block, 1 each long or large push block, 1 each standard width push stick and 1 narrow width safety-v push stick. This provides the user the ability to see exactly there hands are at during the cutting or milling process.
Being safety orange also allows for you to easily find the device when its not in its normal location. The push blocks are generally used on jointers and some router applications, band saw, while the push sticks are primarily used on table saw projects.
All five devices help prevent kickback and protect your fingers and hands during your cutting process. The soles are also washable with with warm water. This 5 piece safety kit is designed to be your essential safety protection to help from getting to close to the cutters or blades on a router table, band saw, table saw and jointer.
From the narrow v-style push stick, to the beefy long push block, shaper, this kit has all the bases covered in regards to many different woodworking applications. Must let the rubber soles dry for 24 hours prior to using them again. Soft, receptive, rubber foam pads line the bases of the two small push blocks and the large push block. The general idea behind these safety devices is to help you guide and control your stock when feeding through a table saw, jointer or a router table.
10. Leecraft #ad
Leecraft DL-1U Zero Clearance Table Saw Insert for Delta Table Saw Colors may Vary #adLeecraft #ad
- Offers superior rigidity, flatness, durability, and low friction; reduces chip-out and splintering. Fits: delta: unisaw & left-tilt unisaw, jet ctas-10, bridgewood bw10ts, 10" tilt arbor saw, "hybrid" & left-tilt contractor, sears craftsman 22104, 22124, Powermatic 63, 35610, 22114, grizzly g1023, 10" contractor, steel city 35605, 35670, 35675, 35680, 35685.
Measures: 13-3/8" x 3-3/4" x 1/2" Please measure before ordering. Elimantes dangerous gap around blade where thin off-cuts can get wedged. Includes leveling screws, side and end adjustment screws; rear safety pin; precut blade bottom pocket for fully retracted blades and bevel cuts.