As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Titan #ad
TITAN 11477 Ratcheting Wire Terminal Crimper Tool for Insulated Terminals, Fixed Jaw Crimper #adTitan #ad
- Ratcheting mechanism with adjustable clamping force allows for precise, repeatable crimps | Compound action design puts more crimping power into each squeeze. Double crimping die creates a secure crimp that resists pull-out | Ratcheting function allows you to secure a wire connector in the die before inserting the stripped wire into the barrel.
Quick release lever frees the crimper jaws in any position and when double crimp is complete, acts as a built-in safety measure that can open the handles whenever tool is jammed or stuck.
Steel jaw contains color-coded wire size markings for red 22-18 AWG, blue 16-14 AWG, and yellow 12-10 AWG terminals | Ergonomic bi-material handles offer a comfortable, secure grip. Ideal for nylon insulated solderless terminals - It is not recommended to be used with heat-shrink connectors.
2. haisstronica #ad
Haisstronica Crimping Tool for Non-Insulated Terminal,AWG 22-6 Ratchet Wire Crimper Tool,Wire Terminal Crimper HS-7327 #adhaisstronica #ad
- Ergonomic design- the nylon, non-slip handle ensures comfortable and swift operation. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, and a 12-month replacement warranty giving customers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for risk-free purchases! Each crimper tool is marked with wire size for easy identification.
The indentation will not damage the shell during the crimp. Buyer confidence:we stand behind the quality of our products.
Perfect combination- we recommend using crimper tools with Haisstronica wire connectors to meet your work's different needs. Precise ratchet structure-according to the pressure needed to crimp products of different sizes, the built-in thickened ratchet automatically adjusts to the appropriate position to ensure the safe completion of crimping with easy release of the handle.
It firmly grasps the wires. The crimp height of the star wheel is adjustable to ensure the right amount of crimping force. There is a quick-release lever on the inside of the handle that opens the jaws. Crimping tool designed for non-insulated terminals-the professional jaws can quickly and easily crimp various types of non-insulated terminals.
3. Klein Tools #ad
Klein Tools 3005CR Wire Crimper Tool, Ratcheting Insulated Terminal Crimper for 10 to 22 AWG Wire #adKlein Tools #ad
- Three crimping cavities in one tool: 2216 awG Red, 1614 AWG Blue and 1210 AWG Yellow terminals. Unique cavity design provides consistent crimp from either side of the tool. Dual-material molded grips provide added comfort.
Crimps insulated terminals onto 10-22 AWG stranded copper wire. Adjustable compound action design puts more crimping power into each squeeze. Built-in ratchet ensures full-cycle crimping for a uniform crimp every time. Dial adjusts the amount of force applied to the crimp.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
4. Voilamart #ad
Ratcheting Crimper Wire Terminals Connectors Plier Tool for 22-10AWG, Voilamart Insulated Wire Crimper #adVoilamart #ad
- Voilamart wire crimper is applicable to different types of semi-insulated and fully insulated butt terminals connectors. Precise crimping die sets with color marked are easy for you to identify. Professional crimping pliers with self-adjustable ratchet mechanism design for easy operation.
Crimps range for this crimping plier: 22-16 / 16-14 / 12-10 awg red 05 - 1. 5mm2, blue 1. 5 - 2. 5 mm2, yellow 4. 0 - 6. 0mm2. The integral lock with self-releasing design works for secure operationwhen crimping; ratcheting action ensures a perfect crimp every time.
5. Klein Tools #ad
Klein Tools 1005 Cutting / Crimping Tool for 10-22 AWG Terminals and Connectors, Terminal Crimper for Insulated and Non-Insulated Terminals #adKlein Tools #ad
- Crimping die marked for insulated and non-insulated solderless terminals and connectors. Plastic-dipped, cushioned handles for comfort. Cutting and crimping Tool has specially hardened wire cutter in nose.
Tapered nose design for working in confined spaces. Made in USA. Crimper crimps 10 to 22 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
6. IWISS #ad
Automotive Service Kit, for Crimping MC4 Connector, Open Barrel Terminals, Insulated & Non-insulated Terminal, IWISS Quick Change Ratcheting Crimper Tool Kit, Dupont Connector, End Sleeve Ferrules #adIWISS #ad
- Supplied in a durable, plastic molded storage case. Wire stripper: ideal for copper and aluminum cables from 10-22 AWG. Multifunctional stripper & cutter. Easy to use - yields clean, nick-free results every time.
Applications: wire crimping tool set8 pieces ideal for electrical wiring projects in DIY, RC race car, RV refit, off grid, electronics, motorcycle maintenance, automotive audio, etc.
Purpose: sn-pm is an all-in-one wire terminal crimping tool set which includes an SN series compact crimper, 5 quick changing die sets, one wire stripper as well as a carrying case. 5 pieces die sets: sn-pm wire crimper tool kit includes 5 quick changing die sets work with heat shrink, non-insulated connectors, insulated nylon/vinyl terminals, open barrel/stamped terminals, wire ferrules, MC4 solar terminal.
Compact storage: crimping tools are steel construction with comfortable cushioned grip handles. Built in shear cutter cuts solid or stranded wire with ease.
7. IWISS #ad
Wire Crimper for Molex, Automotive 24-14 AWG, Harley, Delphi, PC/Computer, AMP/Tyco, IWISS Non Insulated Open Barrel Terminal Crimp Tool #adIWISS #ad
- Comfortable rubber handle grips make it easy to use and easy to clean up. Wire crimping range: awg24-14 02-2. 0mm^2. Equivalent to delphi/packard 12085271 and/or SPX Kent Moore J-38125-7 crimping tools.
Five cavities perform "B" type conductor for open barrel non insulated terminals. For oem, pc/computer, molex, harley, amp/tyco, delphi, Automotive non-insulated terminals and stamped contacts from Deutsch.
|Manufacturer||IWISS TOOLS #ad|
|Part Number||IWS-1424A Crimper|
8. Quali-Tech #ad
Klein 3005CR Ratcheting Wire Terminal Crimper Tool for Insulated Terminals 10 to 22 AWG GA Wire with Bonus 20Pk Red Butt Splice Connectors #adQuali-Tech #ad
- Comes with bonus 20pk of red butt splice terminals 22-18AWG. Ratcheting crimp provides the perfect crimp job every time. Dual molded grips provide added comfort. Three crimping cavities allow you to crimp red, blue and yellow terminals.
9. Qibaok #ad
Wire Crimper Tool Qibaok Ratcheting Insulated Wire Terminal Connectors Crimping Tool for AWG20-10 #adQibaok #ad
- Ratcheting design:there is a ratcheting mechanism design for this Insulated terminals crimping tool, one-hand operation could make a perfect crimp. Quick release lever:quick release lever frees the crimper jaws in any position and when double crimp is complete, acts as a built-in safety measure that can open the handles whenever tool is jammed or stuck.
And you can take less strength. Double crimping die:double crimping die creates a secure crimp that resists pull-out.
Ratcheting function allows you to secure a wire connector in the die before inserting the stripped wire into the barrel. High quality material:this wire crimping plier kit is made of high quality Alloy steel. It is a high strength hand tools for your home improvement. Crimping wire size awg20-10:steel jaw contains color-coded wire size markings for red 20-16 AWG, blue 16-14 AWG, and yellow 12-10 AWG terminals.
10. Wirefy #ad
Ratchet Terminal Crimper, Ratcheting Wire Crimper, Wire Crimp Tool by Wirefy, Crimping Pliers, Crimping Tool For Insulated Electrical Connectors #adWirefy #ad
- Adjustable crimping force - the tool has a star wheel that allows to adjust crimping height to ensure the right amount of crimping force depending on your crimping project. Precise ratcheting mechanism – wire connectors are crimped by squeezing the handle through a complete ratcheting cycle until the handle releases automatically.
Our customer experience team is always here to help. Ergonomic comfortable handles - the ergonomic, cushioned, non-slippery handles were designed to ensure strong grips in any condition.
Professional crimping tool - this hand crimper has efficient ratcheting mechanism and professional grade crimping die for proper rock-solid crimps every time. We offer lifetime warranty for our crimping tools. The ratcheting function allows to secure a wire connector while you can insert the wires into the crimp.
If you have any issues during the lifetime of your crimper, just let us know. This crimping tool works best with insulated nylon electrical terminals. Lifetime warranty - wirefy stands behind the quality of our products. These handles have enough leverage to comfortably crimp AWG 22-10 splices. A designated quick release lever allows to open the crimper jaws in any position.