As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dewalt #ad
DEWALT 10-Inch Miter / Table Saw Blades, 60-Tooth Crosscutting & 32-Tooth General Purpose, Combo Pack DW3106P5 #adDewalt #ad
- Computer-balanced plate reduces vibration for improved accuracy and better finish. Durable tungsten carbide maintains a true edge.
Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer. Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action and The arbor size is 5/8”. Best used for miter saw and slide miter saw jobs.
2. Craftsman #ad
Combo Pack CMAS210CMB, CRAFTSMAN 10-Inch Miter Saw Blade #adCraftsman #ad
- Durability: induction-brazed carbide tips of 10-inch miter saw blade are made for durability and long life. No more warping: Heat-treated plate eliminates warping.
Corrosion resistant: Corrosion resistant coating designed to prevent rust. Accurate cuts: Precision ground teeth for smooth, accurate cuts.
3. Makita #ad
Makita B-66961 10" 60T Carbide-Tipped Max Efficiency Miter Saw Blade #adMakita #ad
- Thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss. Up to 100% faster cutting compared to standard blades.
60 tooth/5/8" arbor; carbide tipped for premium, crosscutting in construction lumber and plastics. Specially engineered teeth assist to reduce the load put on the tool while cutting. Up to 30% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades.
4. WEN #ad
WEN BL1060 10-Inch 60-Tooth Fine-Finish Professional Woodworking Saw Blade for Miter Saws and Table Saws #adWEN #ad
- Ultra-thin 1/10-inch kerf 2. 4 mm provides clean and efficient cuts. Featuring a 10-inch diameter 254 mm, a 5/8-inch arbor 15. 88 mm and a rating of up to 6000 RPM.
Perfect for slicing through both hard and softwoods of all kinds. Designed with 60 carbide-tipped teeth for fine-finish wood cutting. Compatible with the majority of 10-inch miter saws, jobsite saws, and table saws.
5. BOSCH #ad
BOSCH DCB1024 10 In. 24 Tooth Daredevil Table and Miter Saw Blade Fast Ripping #adBOSCH #ad
- Speed coat finish means less friction and pitch buildup for fast, effortless cutting in treated or wet lumber. Blade is 10 in. Arbor. With 24 teeth for ripping applications.
5/8 in. Triple-sharp bosch c4 Micrograin carbide teeth provide smooth cuts, excellent finish and long life. For use on soft and hard wood, plywood and other building materials.
|Model||Bosch DCB102410 In. 24 Tooth Edge Circul|
6. Irwin Tools #ad
Steel Table 11870, IRWIN 10-Inch Miter Saw Blade, Classic Series #adIrwin Tools #ad
- 10" blade length with 5/8" arbor and 009" kerf. Fully-hardened circular saw blade plate runs truer, longer. Heavy-gauge, high-carbon steel construction provides extended circular saw blade life. 10" blade length with 5/8" arbor and 009" kerf.
Heavy-gauge, high-carbon steel construction provides extended circular saw blade life. Precision-ground circular saw teeth for smooth, accurate cuts. 180 teeth count with top/face grind. 180 teeth count with top/face grind. Precision-ground circular saw teeth for smooth, accurate cuts. Fully-hardened circular saw blade plate runs truer, longer.
|Brand||Irwin Tools #ad|
7. Irwin Tools #ad
IRWIN 10-Inch Miter Saw Blade, Carbide Table 15070, Classic Series #adIrwin Tools #ad
- 24 tooth count blades are ideally suited for trim and finish jobs. Features a 5/8-Inch Universal Arbor. Precision-ground teeth allow for smooth, accurate cuts. Fully hardened plate runs truer longer. Heavy-gauge high-carbon steel for extended life.
|Brand||Irwin Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Irwin Tools #ad|
8. WEN #ad
WEN BL1040 10-Inch 40-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Professional Woodworking Saw Blade for Miter Saws and Table Saws #adWEN #ad
- Designed with 40 carbide-tipped teeth for general-purpose wood cutting. Perfect for slicing through both hard and softwoods of all kinds. Featuring a 10-inch diameter 254 mm, a 5/8-inch arbor 15.
88 mm and a rating of up to 6000 RPM. Ultra-thin 1/10-inch kerf 2. 4 mm provides clean and efficient cuts. Compatible with the majority of 10-inch miter saws, jobsite saws, and table saws.
9. Evolution #ad
10 Inch Circular Saw Blade 10BLADEAL, Evolution Saw Blades For Aluminum #adEvolution #ad
- Cold cut saw blades use a significantly lower RPM than abrasive saw blades. Cuts aluminum and other non-ferrous metals without heat, burrs or coolant.
Unless you can adjust the rpm, never put a cold cut saw blade in a saw that is rated to use abrasive saw blades as the vibration from the higher RPM can damage or destroy the cold cut saw blade.
Creates an Instantly Workable Finish. Caution: abrasive saws and cold cut saws operate at different speeds respective to the blade type being used. Virtually No Sparks. These saw blades are rated for cutting Mild Steel materials such as square tube, tube, pipe, angle iron, mild steel plate, and other ferrous metals.
10. COMOWARE #ad
COMOWARE Circular Miter Saw Blade- 10 inch 80 Tooth, Laminate, ATB Premium Tip, Plywood & Hardwoods, Anti-Vibration, 5/8 inch Arbor Light Contractor and DIY General Purpose Finishing for Wood #adCOMOWARE #ad
- When not in use, hang the saw blade away from the damp place to prevent rust. This helps maximize both the accuracy of the cut and the efficiency of your work, so you can enjoy a job well done and the ability to complete more tasks in less time.
Widely use: the 10" saw blade has a 5/8" diamond arbor which fits into both round and diamond hole blade machine and maintains the stability when in use. Excellent atb style: the atb style which adds the cutting speed and durability.
General purpose finishing and the 80 teeth tip is made of VC1 tungsten carbide which adds the saw blade's sharpness and provide extended life of saw blade. Prolong the service life of Saw Blade, and add the sharpness.
High quality carbide material: provide the best cutting experience, with good cutting performance. Use guide: the equipment should be equipped with the safety protection device. Larger spacing between the teeth is more convenient for chip removal and heat dissipation. Unique design: premium tip, anti-vibration design, large teeth. The large tooth design allows the blade to be safely sharpened more times.